Holy Shit

Least Annoying

>Me: heads up

>Me: Russia just got me, it's just you and him now

>Least Annoying: what!?

>Least Annoying: you mean now Russia's hunting ME?

>Me: yup

>Me: better get a move on, little bro

>Me: we still got ten minutes left of lunch

>Me: nine

------

America snickered to himself quietly and shut off his phone. Ms. Lynn looked up from the car she was polishing. 

"Canada?"

"Yup. He's so dead. As much as love my little brother, I'm not sure how he fares against Russia."

"Oh yeah?" Ms. Lynn smiled and looked to see if anyone was watching , "I'll bet you $10 Canada wins this whole thing."

"Really, Ms. Lynn? Making bets over students with another student? Where's your honor?"

Ms. Lynn shrugged and tossed the towel over her shoulder as she walked over to where America was leaning on another car. "Bold of you to assume I have any. I'm a teacher. I scrape by with a once-a-month salary of about $4300. I need food, transportation, and a home. Plus, any extra spendings on you guys comes out of my own pocket. That includes printer paper, nowadays. What's the harm in ten dollars, eh?"

"I see your point. Ten dollars?"

"Yeah, why not?"

America smirked and clasped her outstretched hand, shaking on it.

"You know what, while we're on the subject, let's see who else is willing to bet, huh?"

"You saying we include some others?"

"Only the rest of the previous players. Sound good?"

Ms. Lynn shrugged. America opened the chat.

Welcome to the Fucking Show

>Me: alright guys, I'm out, leaving Russia and Canada as the last two players. Place your bet's now.

>Me: as of now, the price to play is at $10

>Japan: aw, Russia actually found you? Boo

>South Korea: I'll take that! 13000₩ on Russia

>Japan: hell no! I say Canada. And I'll bet 1300¥

>Poland: is this really necessary?

>Germany: I kind of agree. Really, guys?

>Me: yes, it IS necessary