ten

Peter Stark has been missing for twenty weeks

•••

To say the Avengers were stressed was an understatement. It's been 20 weeks since the young vigilant has been seen.

The world, especially New York, have taken notice of the missing hero. It's all over the news. Hell, there's even been a buzzfeed unsolved episode already!

The world's mightiest heroes have worked day and night to find Peter. They knew Peter said not to worry, or at least the note did, but they can't help but to worry.

It's almost like the kid turned to dust and faded off into nothingness.

It was currently midnight. Most of the heroes had called it a night, but some stayed with the stressed Tony.

"Where the hell is the kid?" Tony pulled at his hair. "Tony stop," Steve said, "You're gonna go bald sooner than later if you don't let go of your head." Tony removes his hands from his hair, but they found their way to his face.

"You need to calm down. Stressing about this more than you already are isn't going to help us find him," Natasha told him. "I just want him back," Tony broke down.

Natasha, who was sitting beside him at the messy table, brought the older man into her arms. The assassin never shows many emotions, but Peter missing took its toll on her.

The three adults sat in a comfortable silence around the table, until Friday spoke up, "I have found Peter."

tw / car crash
this trigger warning will last until a few chapters.

"Where?" Steve spoke up. "He is near the state lines of New York and New Jersey. Though, he isn't in the best situation." "What do you mean, he isn't in the best situation?" Natasha asked. "Peter is currently involved in a car crash."

•••

we setting up the plot *we irritated hand movement*
oooooooo cliffhangerrrrrrrrr. i'm so excited now! we're finally getting into the fun! sorry this chapter is short, it's just how it played out.

-Nat