thirteen

Peter Stark and Michelle Jones are in a car accident

•••

11:32 pm
New York and New Jersey State Line

"PETE-" Mj started to yell, but was cut off by a truck hitting their car.

Her airbag deployed, but Peter's didn't. His head hit the steering wheel, then quickly shot back to the headrest, knocking him unconscious.

Mj was luckier. She only hit her head on the window, thanks to her airbag stopping her from moving forwards.

She put her left hand on her stomach. She couldn't move her right, it was more than likely broken.

She turned and looked at Peter. She gasped. He looked like hell. His face was bleeding everywhere and she could already see his nose was broken.

While she was turned in Peter's direction, she saw the big white truck begin to reverse. She couldn't say anything. The shock of what happened still in her.

She started looking for her phone, but noticed it out in the road. No calling anyone for help she thought, a tear sliding down her face.

She looked back in Peter's direction. The truck was gone. A hit and run she told herself.

"Peter," she was finally able to say. Great, he's unconscious. She moved her left hand and was just able to reach his fingers.

She sat there in the darkness by her self for at least thirty minutes. She didn't know who would come. They were too far away from civilization for anyone to notice and call nine one one. Her phone was outside of the car, and Peter's was in his pocket.

Someone. Please.

She could feel her eyes getting heavy. The adrenaline was fading off. She was so close to letting her eyes close, but she heard someone.

"Hey Girl," the man said. Her vision was getting blurrier so she couldn't make out the man's face. "Hmmmm," was the only response she could make out at the moment.

"Hey, focus on me," he told her. She squinted her eyes, and steadied her head a little more. "Tony," she realized. He found us. "Yes, that's me," He said beginning to unbuckle Peter.

Mj couldn't keep her eyes open anymore. She could feel 'sleep' calling for her. "Hey. Hey, stay awake," Tony told her.

"Sorry," was all she could say before blackness took over her vision.

•••

hi.
i wanted to do a chapter of what happened after the truck hit them, and i'm glad i did.
i had to back up the time a little, but it works great.
also, i'm obsessed with dance moms rn. idk why.

-Nat