hey, its mj

It's been a week since anyone has seen Peter Parker. His last known location was Midtown, but he was seen leaving the school. So know everyone is asking, where the hell is Peter Parker?

Of course the rumors haves started. They won't stop until he comes back. They range from likely to impossible, but into today's world, you can't rule out impossible.

It was lunch period and Michelle Jones, Peter Parker's girlfriend, was sitting outside. She was leaned against a tree, her lunch forgotten beside her.

She had asked Tony if he knew where Peter was four days ago, but he didn't know either. Peter seemed to have disappeared after that school day.

Mj turned on her phone and opened the call app. She stared at Peter's contact. He had changed it to 'my loser <3' without her knowing.

Her finger hovered over the call button, until she finally built the courage to press it.

When the ringing started, she put it up against her ear and waited.

"Uh, hey. This is Peter Parker. I'm kinda busy. Leave a message."

The classic beep went off, signally a voicemail has started.

Mj sighed, "Hey, it's Mj.

"Where the hell are you Peter.

"Please come home. I can't sleep knowing your out there.

"I've never missed someone so much.

"P-please come home."

word count: 224