thirty

Michelle Jones is thirty three weeks

•••

Peter had Friday inform Mj of their plan, before it happened. So when Friday called an emergency meeting, she didn't worry. She simply sat on the couch, and waited. Soon, the elevator doors opened.

Tony frantically ran out, pulling at his hair. "Something's gotten into Peter. I don't know what's happening," he panted, and pointed towards the elevator.

Everyone grew worried, and got to their feet. "Where is he?" Natasha asked, her voice stern. "Our lab," Tony said, still panting.

Without another word, she made her way to the elevator. Wanda, Clint, and Steve, following her in.

Everyone else assisted Tony to a chair, and tried to calm him down. No one seemed to notice the teenager's calm state.

Mj got up from the couch and stretched. She did her part and showed up.

She quietly left the living room and headed towards her and Peter's room.

Before opening their door, she walked to the door to its left. On it was two baby spiders, one with a red bow, and the other with a blue bowtie. They were each on separate parts of the web that covered the door. It was Natasha's idea.

She opened the door, and walked in. The room was smaller than her's, but still pretty big. The walls were a simple white, except for the right side. There was a beautiful mural of spider-man. He was swinging from a web through the city.

When Tony had finally shown them the room, Peter was breathe taken. They had talk about a spider theme for the room, but had hadn't expected a whole wall dedicated to his past alter ego.

"Just because you can't be him anymore, doesn't mean you have to forget him," Tony told Peter.

In front of the wall we're the two cribs. They were white, one with red sheets and the other with blue. Around the room were toys, mainly avengers themed, and simple decorations.

In the corner by the window, are two rocking chairs. Again, they were simple white, but with custom spider-man cushions.

Mj yawned, then decided to go back to her room and take a nap before dinner.

She walked into her room and grabbed the remote from the nightside and turned the tv on. She was about to crawl into bed when she felt something warm run down her leg.

"Damn it," she looked down at her stomach, "Right now?"

She took a deep breathe. "Friday, tell Bruce and Peter my water just broke."

•••

YALL THOUGHT YOU WERE ABOUT TO GET BABIES LMAOOOOO.
i just feel like making you suffer and wait.

just kidding. i was actually going to do the whole labor, but this kinda happened.

-Nat