38

Olivia's PoV:

"You think baby will be a fantastic cook?" Emily questioned watching my father sweep around the kitchen dancing to the radio and tending to his pot of sauce.
"I'm pretty sure that's not hereditary." I laugh joining in.

"Oh I know that, it was just wishful thinking they'll save me from his meals when they are old enough." Emily teased
"Are you calling me a bad cook?!" My father gasped
"Wouldn't dream of it honey." She smiled knowingly at me; my father bent down to her to give both lips and tummy a kiss.

There's a knock at the door and my father goes out to let them in clothed in an apron and all. He returns laughing with Miles behind him and I smile happily watching them interact.
"Olivia, for you." My father smirks at me.

"Actually, for you all, I bring gifts." Miles laughed and held up three rectangular cards. They each have his face on alongside Lola's and Rasha's.

"Tickets? Oh they look so professional!" Emily took them eagerly reading the information.
"Zoe got them printed this morning. Makes it all feel very real now." He breathed happily, he had been working really  hard . It had been a couple days since they all got the approval go ahead and the days until opening night were getting into the single digits. I was beyond excited.

"It's going to be amazing." James smiled over his shoulder stirring the pot. Miles beamed proudly.
"Agreed." I added, Miles met my eyes.

"So...I was wondering if that offer for dinner was still on?" He asked scratching his neck and standing in the middle of the my kitchen like an adorable dork.

"Are you sure you wanna brave it?" Emily looked over at me and my father threw a tea towel at her. I laugh then smile at Miles.
"Yeah, stay, that would be nice."

Olivia's POV:

"Zoe! I'm glad you can finally join us, Olivia you are first up

"Zoe! I'm glad you can finally join us, Olivia you are first up." Tris directed at me but giving an extended glance to Zoe. We had been waiting for a late Zoe who just so happened to drag herself into school on the bell wearing clothes that she had been wearing for the third day in a row. Very, very unlike her.

Everyone sat around the student council office. After dinner yesterday, Miles had worked with me brainstorming ideas to put forward, he was so helpful and supportive.
It was a perfect dinner, he sat next to me and everything was right again.

"Olivia, proceed." Tris smiled at me.

"As I was saying, the support students gets at Degrassi is highly limited. The aftercare for those affected in the crash was okay at best: A group therapy session that seemed to be last on the priority list as was often cancelled for the play, no discredit to those involved of course." I spoke in a clear voice standing in front of the table.

" I spoke in a clear voice standing in front of the table