23

Miles POV:

As soon as the door of the gym swung shut again everyone, who had been dead silent and watching, started talking again in a roar of voices.

I stood there allowing it, replaying what I had said cringing at every word

I stood there allowing it, replaying what I had said cringing at every word. It was a rubbish reunion, there was barely any interaction or a love induced speech and the setting certainly wasn't right. But this wasn't my play this was real life.

With the thought of my play, I was sucked back to focus on the commotion around me.

"Okay! Shows over, you heard Bell. Now you you want a place in this play you gotta act not sitting on your ass' watching, we will have an audience for that. Who's next?" I demanded and managed to regain the attention of the room. It was with fierceness that resinated from my annoyance at Tiny, but mostly Zig.

"Me!" Someone said confidently and I followed the sound. Oh hell no.

"Absolutely not," I said firmly. Anger. I could feel it bubbling, and she was a catalyst.

Esme raised her eyebrows and looked to Jonah and Grace. "Miles you can't stop people wanting to audition, Simpson's only condition was no exclusion," Grace said grimly.

I rolled my eyes and huffing out annoyed breaths. I could still feel my raised pulse that had spiked ever since I saw those turquoise eyes.
"Dude, go home. You'll feel better for it, these auditions are filmed anyway." Jonah reasoned, he didn't have to tell me twice.

"Don't cast anyway without me." I muttered slamming open the double gym doors, everyone cringed at the loud noise. I had truly become a drama student.

Olivia's Pov:

I sat in one of the empty classrooms next to Zig. He was all jittery and it dawned on my that he was really not okay, earlier, his high had been so happy and now he was at this low low. Tiny I couldn't help, he had gone to find Shay at her cross country tryouts, but I figured he'd be best with her.

"What was that Zig?" I asked carefully.

"Just....Hollingsworth! Always acting like a tool." He huffed.