19

All six of the men bounded upstairs. They tried to open the door to the human's room but of course, it was locked. Namjoon cussed and busted that shit open. The door flew off it's hinges and they piled into the room.

A familiar male held Jungkook in his arms as he was currently escaping through the window. Namjoon only saw red. He bolted over and grabbed him by the neck, his eyes glowing yellow. The man almost dropped Jungkook out of the window. He started to climb out of it, getting away from Namjoon's grip.

"Get the fuck back here, you fucking spineless little shit." Namjoon growled, he grabbed onto something, and the man dropped. Whatever it was, it was ripped off.

Namjoon swore and pulled his hand back. In the dim moonlight he could see half of an ear. He sniffed the air. Thank God it wasn't Jungkook's. He let the ear drop to the floor as he looked back out of the open window. They were already gone. The others rushed up beside him.

"Fuck!" Namjoon slammed his hands on the window sill.

"I can track his footsteps, I'll follow them." Hoseok said, jumping out of the window before any of them could protest.

He landed on his feet, pain shooting through his legs. "Shit, forgot my body has feeling now." He muttered before running after the captor.

"We have to go." Seokjin stated the obvious as he rushed out of the room, the others following quickly.

Jin ran to his library, grabbing some of his most dangerous potions. Some of them would paralyze people, some would poison them or take away their sight. Others would just flat out kill them. He knew Namjoon's brother wouldn't take Jungkook if he had no backup.

Taehyung and Jimin were busy putting on sturdy shoes while Namjoon was basically pulling his hair out due to his frustration and past trauma all coming back to him. A hand on his shoulder made him stop. Taehyung looked up at him with sympathy. He took a few deep breaths.

"Taehyung, get the gun."

Taehyung's eyes widened. "What?"

"You heard me. It's the only way." Namjoon replied, his tone serious.

"But if one of those bullets hits you-"

"I know. But this is all we have to ensure this son of a bitch dies." Namjoon answered sternly, not looking like he was going to change his mind. Taehyung sighed and shook his head.

"Jimin, come help me open the safe." Taehyung ordered while running to the locked room. The older followed him quickly.

While all the chaos was going on, Yoongi was casually humming while sorting through his favorite knives. He smiled when he found his all time favorite one. He slipped it in his waist band. He grabbed a few more, just in case. He had never smiled so much.

"That guy is seriously psycho when it comes to knives and killing." Jin muttered as he shoved the small vials into his pockets.

"It's in his nature." Namjoon replied with a small shrug.

"Hey, don't judge me. I haven't killed in years, this is a treat for me. I can't wait to paint the walls with those assholes' blood." Yoongi smiled as he flipped a knife around. Yeah, maybe he liked killing a little too much, but to be fair, these people took his- no, their Jungkook.

Jimin and Taehyung ran back into the living room with the gun. Namjoon's heart pounded at the sight of it.

"Is it loaded?" Jin raised a brow.

"Yeah. Who's gonna carry it?"

"I'll carry it." Namjoon held his hand out. The others looked at him like he was crazy.

"But it has silver bullets-"

"I know, I want to be the one to kill him. I should've done it a long time ago. Just give me the damn thing." Namjoon grabbed the gun and held the cold metal in his hand.

"Well..." Yoongi tossed a knife in the air and caught it in his hand. "Let's go get our baby back."

~~~~

Jungkook woke up cold, on a hard concrete floor. His hands were bound together behind his back. He shivered in fear. It was so dark, he couldn't even see what was in front of him. He shifted a bit and cried out in pain. His ribs hurt so badly. He coughed which only brought him more pain.

He felt tears pour out of his eyes as he shook uncontrollably. It hurt everywhere, literally. Whoever took him must've beat him when he was knocked out. He cried harder, a light flicking on. He gasped and tried to back away, only coming in contact with a stone wall.

"Why the fuck do humans cry so much? You seriously have a low pain tolerance." The man rolled his eyes as he walked up to the shivering boy.

Jungkook slowly looked up at him in fear. This was definitely the person who took him. He looked like Namjoon, spoke like him too. The only difference was he was evil looking, and a lot uglier. Namjoon was a sexy ass man while this guy looked like he was homeless. How did Jungkook not realize it wasn't him?

"What? Not gonna say anything?" The man mocked him with a disgusting smirk.

"You're really ugly." Jungkook blurted out before he could stop himself. At this point, he didn't care. It was true.

"I'd be a lot better looking if your little boyfriends didn't attack me years ago. That blood sucker took off one of my fingers." The man held up his hand, which was indeed missing a finger.

"No, I'm pretty sure you're just naturally ugly."

Jungkook was slapped across the face. "Some mouth you got, huh? Who do you think you're talking to?"

"An ugly person who can't even defend himself from an ancient vampire." Jungkook smiled through his bloody teeth, a surge of confidence rushing through him. The man did not like that.

"You little whore. What do those morons see in you? You disgust me." The man spat.

"Then why abduct me?" Jungkook shot back, a frown set on his bruised face.

"It's not about you. I hate all of your stupid boyfriends. And they all hate me. So when I found out about you, I decided to take action so they'd come to me. That way I can finish them off for good."

"What happened to your ear?"

"Ah, that would be the work of my angelic little brother. Stupid bastard ripped it off while I was escaping with you." He muttered, leaning back in the chair that he was sitting in.

"So, he ripped off your ear, Yoongi took off one of your fingers and I'm just going to assume that burn mark is from Taehyung." Jungkook raised his brows. "What makes you think you can kill them now?"

"Because now, I have an army. I was smart enough to take you, so I'll be smart enough to kill them." The man shrugged.

Jungkook didn't know what to say to that, so he just remained silent. He was actually kind of worried. If this guy actually had an army, how were 6 men supposed to defeat that? What if they never got to Jungkook?

We're they really strong enough? Did they even care enough about Jungkook to bother going after him? No, of course they did. Right?

The man stood up from the chair, sliding it out of the way with a loud, unpleasant screech. Jungkook winced at the sound.

"Well, let's see how well your 6 little boyfriends do against my thousands of armed men." Was the last thing the man said to Jungkook before shutting the door loudly.

Jungkook was nervous, but something in the back of his mind told him he didn't need to be. They would get to him. Somehow...

Eh this wasn't that interesting but shit's gonna go down soon.