Living In Hell..

A/n Chapter has many grammar mistakes this point and on. Don't like it don't read it. I'm way to busy to edit I am actually thinking of taking it down all together. With working and taking care of my dad who has stage 3 colon cancer is hard. So please just spare me the time of getting notification about my grammar mistakes I know that are there. All in all thanks anyway. Bye! :)

"Uh sur-" I was cut off by my phone ringing. I take it out to look at the caller Id seeing it is Steve Alpha to the other pack. That wanted me to join their pack well put ours together since my pack are the best fighters and best everything really.

"Sorry I have to take this” I say Turing to the side. Walking outside the house to Speak to Steve because he might say something stupid.

"Hey Steve" I say softly

"Hey babe I hear you’re in the neighborhood” He says I can feel his smirk threw his words. I think Eric heard Steve call me baby because I heard a growl and the front door was swung open.

"Yes I am” I say flatly

"Let’s meet up in about twenty minutes please” Well it was a demand not a question but we got to talk so I can’t say no.

"Okay fine where at " I say quietly

"The park 12th and Marry” He says I know exactly where that is. I always use to go there when I was younger. To get away from everyone that bothered me.

"Okay bye" I say hanging up and

"Okay let’s talk Alpha because I really got to leave" I say loud and fast entering the house. He was sitting on the stairs in front of the door.

"Don’t speak to him like that you cow" I remember that voice yep the old queen bee ugly as hell and fat as hell now.

"I can speak to anyone the way I want to tramp.  You’re lucky I don’t go over there and snap your neck you do know that it’s just like snapping a pencil stupid bitch. “I yell holding my ground yes I have a backbone now. I am not pussy I’m straight forward and don’t take no shit.

"Victoria you will not threaten anyone in my pack" Eric yells in his Alpha voice ha-ha this dude. I know and he knows he is my mate. But I know he won’t kick me out now since we are mates and he looks possessive.

"I will do whatever the fuck I want and you cannot tell me what to do" I yell "You know what fuck you I’m leaving guys lets go. I have to meet Steve and discuss you know what" I tell them and their eyes widen. I turn and zip my jacket and walk toward my motorcycle. "Vans I'll be here tomorrow to see you I love you" I yell starting my motorcycle I was about to back up when I seen Eric running toward me telling me to wait. Witch honestly made my heart stop.

"Victoria you’re my mate I want to be with you I’m sorry for raising my voice baby” he says gentle but no one will ever yell at me so I back up and drive to Steve.

"Tori baby" Steve says running toward me and Turing toward my pack and waving.

"Cut to the chase Steve" I demanded

"okay I want you all to join my pack or me join yours please we mate and our child will be strong cause you’re the strongest werewolf and I’m the second strongest our pack will be unbelievably strong" he pause to see if I’m listening. He actually has a good point but I don’t even get along with him that well so maybe the mating is a little weird. Plus since I just found my mate and already had an argument with the dude wow I’m so pathetic.

"Say something please" Steve says

"Well I and my pack will vote and I will make the final Decision." I say and he smile and nods and gets up and kisses my cheek and waves bye to us. Then we head to the hotel.

"So what do you guys want to do join or stay the way we are" I asked waiting for a reply

"of course I want to join but you to have to mate so let’s vote make it annoys"Jake say I agree and hand them paper and pencil and we write it in me not doing one and I put all the no on one side and all the yes on the other.

"Okay guys we are” I say taking a pause for dramatic effect

"Since everyone had maybe I’m try and I guess date Steve and see how it works out from there if its okay we move in if not we move away after your guys find your mates cause I got a feeling" I say

"that’s tonight going to be a good night “Blake singings and we laugh I call and tell Steve what’s going to happen him willing to give up his mate just to form the strongest pack alive is pretty weird I’m afraid he will take it for grant it son I will be Alpha. Let’s see how this turns out.

:)