Week Gone By

Its been a week since Ali came. As of now we have 3 more days intill we leave I can't wait to see my babies.There hasn't been any attacks or smells of any rogues.We trained them well so they can fight when we leave.

Louis won't shut up about if me and Steve will mate we would be so strong and will probaly be the most known around the world and not just united states and Europe. He says how cute our kids will be even tho we haven't even got to that stage yet in our relationship. Steve says we should take it slow. Since I just lost my mate but we are going way to slow like we only made out once and we've been dating for 3 months. Its only a peck on the lips or cheeks. But don't get me wrong I like him alot and its cute he is worried about me and wants to take it slow but its hard when he walks around shirt less.

"Hey Tori where is Steve we need to talk " drew says

"in the shower want me to get him" I said bitting my lip he nods and I run up to my room and knock on the bathroom door. He opens it slightly and then all the way. He had the towel around his waist and his 6 pack abs out and hair all messy.I couldn't help but bite my lip and bite it hard and look at the ground and I can feel my cheeks burning .

"Hey babe whats up and please dont do that , its a turn on" he says while grabbing my cheek with his one hand

"uh sorry " I say bitting my lip again and he let out a small groan witch made me laugh "Drew wants to speak with use so put some pants on and go downstairs"

"wait so your not going to say shirt" he says and I shake my head and walk down stairs

5 mintues later he came down fully clothed and picked me up and put me in his lap.

"okay so whats up Drew " he says while trying to get in a comfortable position and I couldn't take it so I put my hand on his chest to tell him not to move cause its turing me on. Witch makes him burst out laughing and me sighing.

"oh well I know only a weeks gone by and you guys are told to well asked to stay till sunday but you can leave today cause I Heard Jeffs mate has gone into labor and they want you thier" Drew says while holding his little angle

"are you sure" me and steve asked hI I at the same time after we just looked into eachothers eyes. What is drew thinking he needs us don't he.

"positive we'll be fine go and see your new pack member".he says and we mind link with our pack to tell them we're going home. I can't wait I haven't seen Eli or Peyton in, over a week and I miss them dearly. We were all packed and ready within 30 mintues and saying bye to everyone. Now just a 3 hour bus ride this time I actually watched a movie it was Change up . I love that movie it was so funny I laughed the whole time . After it finished I had nothing to do so I text some of my friends that lived in England well I kiked people on kik.

"Jake look what james sent me" I said turning my phone toward him it was a picture with him smashing his lips on my cheeks and everyone else making weird faces and Jeff dry humping the air. James was a werewolf but was in a pack with his family and we we're realy close.

"awww I remeber that man I miss him I miss England" he said handing me my phone

"me to" I did miss it yes it rained and was cold but I love it there .

"were here" steve says as the bush comes to a stop and I run out to go see my babies. I opened the door and ran to them and held them in my arms after I took them off of Taryn. Witch she seemed mad about.

"hey do you mind" she says trying to grab them back

" don't worry Tori she has been like that protective since you left" Josh says and I nod sitting down with my babies in my hand.

"oh hey babe of course ill take your bags so you can run in and hold Eli and Peyton even tho your bag weighs 300 pounds" Steve says sarcaticly witch made me laugh but I said thanks he put the bags in the room and took Peyton and kissed his cheek and held him in his arms and leaned over and kissed Eli forehead.

"wait where is Jeff and lily" I asked worriedly looking around the room.

"they are downstairs you know since Lily wanted a home birth so she down there with people in a pool " Taryn said and I noded

It seemed like hours before Jeff came up with a smile on his face while the whole pack is around us.

"Well wanna see our new addition to the family" jeff says with a smile on his face. He turns out the way and their Sat Lily with a baby raped in a Pink Blanket " This is Sonya Victoria Becker" he said with a smile on.his face " And Tori will you be the godmother " Lily asked

"of course " I said smiling and he handed me this beautiful little baby and now Eli and Peyton have someone to protect.

_,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,_,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,_

Sorry its short I have alot of homework and im kind of failing some of my classes so I gotta get my grades up ill still update everyday but they might be short for atleast a week thanks for reading bye