Last Official Chapter

Its been exactly 3 months and its the wedding rehearsal today and im nervous for tomorrow.

"okay everyone can go home" the wedding receptionist said We akl got up and left. Being pregnant sucks im huge and I hate standing for so long but Steve is excited for them since Eli and Peyton will start going to daycare to talk to kids there age. Even tho I didnt want kids im happy im pregnant.

The drive home was quiet and peaceful. The twins weren't fighting and or crying Will was sleeping along with Vans and her mate it was just me and steve wide awake well im tired so basically Steve.

"Just a couple more hours" Steve said kissing my hand

" I know " I said smiling at him. Once we got home Vans and Steve argued I got tired of it and went upstairs to go to sleep.

Waking up to the sun shinning right threw my window I smiled today is the day I get married to the best mad in the whole entire earth.

"Victoria Marie Styles get your ass off that bed your going to be a Torres soon" Vans yelled and I sighed and got up and walked to.bathroom for a shower. Once I got out Vans already had the makeup and hair designers here. she had put my hair in a bun that took like an hour to do . My makeup took 3 hours. My stomach is huge im due any day now. Getting into my dress was the hard part with my big ass belly.

"I want peanuts" I said sitting down watching vans get her hair done since the other girls are all done.

"Here Tori dont makes a mess" Taryn said

"im not a kid" I told her eating peanuts. Since the last couple of months me and David got close and back to normal family and he asked if he can walk me down the isle and I said yes his face was priceless.There is about 500 people here since we know lots of people and not including our pack in that. Louis was originally walk me down but since David wanted I let him. Standing there watching everyone go out and standing there im getting super nervous.

"Hey calm down you look beautiful and I am happy for you im ready when you are" David said and from that point I zoned out and focused on my soon to husband and baby daddy.

"We are Gathered Here today" the presist said me taking in Steve and his Tux he is cute his blue eyes never leaving mine ' I love you' he mouthed to me and I laughed thinking he could have used mine link but I mouthed back that I love him to. Steve is about to speak his vows.

"Here goes nothing " He said and everyone laughed

"Victoria I love you and when I tell you I love you I mean it yeah fait had put other people in our lives at first and im glad they did cause if they didnt then I wouldnt have met the most amazing Beautiful woman in the world and half the people here wouldn't be here if it wasnt for you and not only am I in Love with You but im divotetd to you I want you to know that I love you and though I cant promise you I will never hurt you mentally cause I know I will and I know you will do the sane to me but I cant wait for our child besides the one we have come to this world so we can be a complete family and hopefully have more at one point since they day I met you I knew that I want no needed you in my life that why it was nonstop calling till you agree on that witch change our life complete you are the worlds kindest person and one of the strongest And I cant wait for you to be my Wife" he said and I smiled

Now its my turn

"Steve when I first met you on this date 2 years ago I didnt know how to do my homework and Louis came to visit me and he brought you-, you was quiet and polite and only spoke when someone spoke to you and as soon so Louis left you with me so.you can help witch that stupid science we had an instant conection from they way I opened up to you even tho I turned you down almost everytime you never gave up when I finally got anoyed by my phone and switched numbers and it happen again I knew what I had to do call Louis who I told to call you had he told me you told him you wont give up that you needed me so I gave up and said yes to you I remember you screaming on the phone like a girl and I told you I wasn't ready for a relationship and you didnt care we were bestfriend and then I wanted more from that point on I knew I Loved you but not as much as when I seen you With Peyton and Elijah how you act with them makes me love you ten times more cause even though they aren't our real kids you act like they are the same with Holly and Duce and that makes me happy and I am madly in love with you" I said that was the last I remeber now we are at the wedding ceremony about . This wedding was amazing and fun and let alone beautiful.

"Hey Tori he wants his mommy" Louis said holding up Eli I grabbed him from Lou and laughed at his face

"Thanks Lou" I said hugging Eli and putting him on the.ground so he can walk

"Mom" he said holding his hand up for me to carry him I sighed and tried to pick him up but my.stomach got in the way and I can hear louis laughing.

"Lou boo can you help me " I said and he laughed and picked up Eli and handed him to me.

"There congratulations honey" he said kissing my forehead and walking away

"are you hungry Eli" I asked him

"yes" he said and I waddled to the table were Steve was sitting talking to his friends. When he saw me he got up and walked and grabbed Eli.

"you shouldn't carry him Tori" he said holding Eli and wrapping his hand around my waist

"he would have cried " I said sitting down with him and feeding Eli so he wont get dirty.

"where is Peyton" I asked now noticing Peyton was no longer with Amy.

"Will has him " Steve said looking at me .

The wedding was perfect our honeymoon is after the baby arrives cause sure as hell dont want to have the baby on the plane. Laying in bed with my husband and I felt a sharp pain and water. Steve is sleeping since its late 4 am.

"Steve my water just broke" I told him pushing at his arm he flew up and got the bag we had packed and walked me to the car to drive to the.pack doctor house.

Sitting there and pushing every time I get a contraction hurts like hell.

"On the count of three one two three push" the doctor yelled and when I pushed I felt my face burn from not breathing

"I can see the head Tori come on one more big push "the nurse said with her saying that I did one last big push and.I seen the doctor grab my babies. I layed back and closed my eyes trying to catch my breathe.

"Its a girl" The doctor said

"Its a girl Tori and she is beautiful" Steve yelled The nurse asked if Steve wants to cut the cord witch he did. After sitting there and trying to pick a name for her we came up with the perfect one Sierra Lynnette Torres. Steve picked the first name and I picked the middle.

When the pack came to see her they thought she was amazing and beautiful. She will grow such beautiful lady.

THE END

A/N

Read my other book I just put it up and started it and I will write a sequel to this story dont worry fan me if you want have a good Day and Happy Holidays