Wedding Planning Great

After our amazing date was over I had a smile on my face. He drove 2 hours out to the Closest beach he put a towel down and we had a picnic with the moon shining down on our faces. He insisted on feeding me choclate covered strawberries saying its romantic . After we ate he picked me up bridal style and ran into the ocean. 15 minutes of trying to compromise that I will do anything if he didnt throw me and I told him to let me go he did in the water. We both got out and stared at the stars. Of course we had a few make out sessions. Well now were in the present on our way to pick up Vans and the papers. The music is on low and Little Things by One Direction is playing and it the best song ever one of my favorites on there new album Steve bought me the album yesterday. Finally stoping the car and getting out to open my door me and Steve walked hand and hand to there pack house.

Knocking on the door slightly you can hear people footsteps. Steve brought me into his chest my head laying at the crook of his neck and kissing it. he kissed the stop of my head and grabbed my hand tighter.

"I love you baby" he said into my ear and kissing my cheek.

"I love you too" I said pulling his face toward mine and smashing my lips on his. We didnt stop till someone cleared there throat turning to see my mom standing there looking at us.

" Hello Barb I need you to get your Alpha and I need you to tell Vans im here please" I asked feeling kind of awkward with her watching me and my mate. She looked suprised by something I thought it was something behind me by the way her eye balls got bigger so I turned my head to check to see nothing and looked at Steve who did the exact same thing as me.

"Your engaged" Barb my dearest mother said looking at my hand. Can this get more awkward.

"Tori" Patty yelled running toward the door

"Hey patty why aren't you sleeping " I asked her and she chuckled at my question and gave me hug

"its friday do you have kid Alpha Tori" she asked and I smiled

"Yep 4" I said holding up 4 fingers so she can visually see how many.

"wow" she said excitedly

"Yep There are Holly and Duce both 13 and Eli and Peyton both 1 " I said kneeling down.

"they are both your kids" she asked Steve and he laughed.

"Yep they sure are we adopted them" Steve said giving Patty the biggest smile ever.

" I wanna meet them " Patty said

"aww one day Patty your dad will never let me take you out for the day" I told her laughing

"yes I will not Patty go inside and Play with your dollies" David said joining us out side.

"oh wait Patty I got you something" I said digging threw my purse for Patty present taking it out and handing it to her. "here Patty" I said

"wow thanks so much Tori I love it I always wanted this baby doll and barbie" she said grabbing them both and hugging it. Then running up to me and hugging me I swear I saw David mouth twitch.

"No problem baby girl its the least I can do for missing so many of your birthdays" I told her she ran in to play with her new toys. The smile on Davi face when he looks at his daughter is wonderful to see. Its like a kid on christmas opening there present you can tell how much he loves her. He seems like one of those dads that would give up anything to make his child happy.

"Thanks I've been to busy to go out and buy her that I really apreciate it" David said so sincere. No matter what I think I will love him he is my brother and he was nice at one point. I think we both just need to get over it.