Old Mate Says Hi

Waking up Steve was next to me just looking down with a slight frown. He watched my every move like I was about to break or have an outburst. Im actualy calmed now and happy whats wrong with me am I getting my period or something. Everything is so confusing and I dont like it. I know for a fact im madly in Love with my family. Well family as in Steve my kids and pack not my real biological family they can suck my left tit nevermind my tit is to good for them. Hahaha im hilarious maybe steve gave me something I feel kind of wierd shaking my head No while digging threw my dresser for something to wear.

"Are you okay Tori" Steve asked staring at me . It feel kind of funny why is he staring at me like that do I have a sign on back or something.

"im fine why" I laughed out loud trying to hold it in.

"you started to shake your head and now you are laughing" Steve said standing from the bed and walking toward me.

"I thought of something funny" I announced becoming serious again but that only lasted a second. Then I was on the floor rolling around laughing.

"whats so funny" he said

"When I was younger my brother it was before all the bullshit happened and everyone wanted to make my life hell anyway my bro had his bb gun and tried to shoot me cause I shot him amd my cousin Andrew try to come in my room and I was closing it trying not get hit by the bullet and I slammed the door in his face and he didnt feel it intil like 10 seconds later " I laughed remember the time that happened. My cousin had the mark of the door as a black and blue for a week. I turned to see Steve shaking his head laughing clenching into his stomach .

"wow babe that was mean" he said as I finally got up and got dressed.

"are we still going out for dinner" I asked him finally able to breathe

"yeah why wouldnt we just dress casual" he said looking at me I smiled and put my blue skinny jeans on and my spider-man crop top with a white beany and black low top converse. All in a matter of 15 mintues after my 30 mintue shower.

"Ready" Steve asked me coming out of the kitchen. I nodded and held a finger up.

"yeah Im ready just hold up Eli wants juice " I said walking toward the kitchen and getting Eli and Peyton there sippie cup and putting apple juice in it. Walking back to see Steve playing with Duce Super Mario on the Wii while Holly is Playing on her 3ds and Will texting away and Amy snooring on the couch near Will who pushes her away when her when she moves closer. My family is perfect and I love it.

"babe maybe we should go another day" I said handing the boys there juice as they sat down with there colorful toys.

"no lets go " he said not taking his eyes off the screen. While him trying to up pop his bubble.

"na its fine lets just stay in and have a family day you me and the kids we havent had one in a while" I said sitting next to Holly who is taking pictures on her Ds.

"we can do that tomorrow I promise now lets go and when we get back Duce im winning this game " he said standing up and wipping his butt. Kissed all there heads even Will who looked up confused but smiled at him I did the same to all of them.

"Have a good day guys have fun I will take it from here cause I dont think Amy will wake up anytime soon" Will said picking up the twins and putting them on his lap while grabbing the extra controller and playing with Duce.

" okay if you need anything anything at all call me I mean it" I demanded he nodded

"okay go have fun you crazy kids but not to much fun and son I want her home by 11 I know its a friday but still" Will said using a country accent I laughed while Steve pulled me out the house.

"okay Babe we can Stop at Erics now to get Vans or after" he asked

"well lets stop by now cause we have to talk to Eric about whats going on then after our date we will get her" I said smiling as he intertwined our hands as he drived.

Getting to Erics border in 15 mintues of a completely silent car but no awkwardness just pure happiness. Knocking on Erics door with Steve keep kissing my forehead and well all over its getting to me . He noticed cause he smirk a very big one at that . The door flew open to my brother standing there with his arms crossed over his chest.

"what do you want" he spatted out I just laugh at him trying to intimate me.

"I need to Speak to your alpha and do Not speak to me like that" I said sternly

"Daddy , Grandma wants you" David daughter said shaking her Daddy hand she looked up at me a smiled for the second time I am meeting her and I still dont no her name.

"okay patty cakes " he said kissing her cheek and glaring back at me well her name is Patty I guess.

"David please get Eric we need to talk to him and get Vans I need to tell her something as well" I said again asking really nicely.

"my aunty Vanessa" Patty said smiling and looking at her daddy she looks exactly like him when he was kid. It started to bring tears in my eyes.

"yep your aunty Vanessa and your Alpha Eric" I said leaning back into Steve chest as he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"ill go get them dont talk to my daughter he said pushing her inside the door and running up the stairs.

" who are you I seen you before in my daddys room" Patty asked and I went completely confused

"im Tori honey and this is Steve my mate and what do you mean" I asked and she ran away I heard her climbing the stairs.

"Tori" Vanessa yelled running into me and hugging me like she hasnt seen me in days. Even tho she went to the Bahamas for a week than came back for her appointment so its been about 2 weeks. I hugged her back nice and tight. I let her go and she screamed and threw her hands around me and steve.

"you got engaged " she yelled hugging me again and I laughed and nodded since I cant speak with her hugging me so tight. She let go and looked me up and down

"are you pregnant " she yelled and anyone can here her from how loud she is . Am I gaining wait or something maybe im just bloated ima blame it on that.

"yes im engaged and no not pregnant I got kids at home to take care of am I getting fat or something" I said blushing into Steve chest who just laughed

"no I didnt mean that let me see the ring " she said looking at my hand.

"Hello Tori Wha-" Eric trailed off looking at my hand on Tori hand

"Hey Eric we came for the paper and stuff we need and see what went on when we were on vacation " Steve said from behind me I removed my hand from Vans and smiled

"See Tori" Patty said joing back at the door holding up a picture fram of me and David and vanessa as kids hugging and picture frame says love on it . It made tears come up in my eye and they couldnt help but escape. I wiped my eyes and handed the frame to patty.

"Babe im going to the car" I said turning around and walking to the cry when I got in I started to cry.

We left for our date Steve said that he would be back for everything. After endless times asking him where our date is at.