Oh No!!!

I was awoken by a knock on my door. The person did not give me time to respond before the doorknob started to move so I grabbed the blanket and brought it up to mine and Steve naked body. After we made love last night we both fell to a deep sleep. Steve hand is wrapped around my stomach when the door cracked open I threw myself back to lay my head down and pretend to sleep. That did not work.well since my breathing was loud and heavy. I hate when then happens when your trying to be quiet but you laugh or breathe really loud and heavy also smile.

"Aww look at the lovebirds Hey Son wake up and most of all wake up my new daughter-in-law I want to go shoping with you" a screeching voice said and I remember that voice so well

"Oh no!!" I whispered baring my head in Steve chest I can feel him laughing by his chest moving I looked up to see his eyes looking at me and giving a small smile

"Steven Baby wake up and you to Tori we are going shoping" She said

"Hey mom" Steve said in a husky sleepy voice while he stretched and tried to get out of bed but I hugged him tighter cause he is naked but doesn't realise it and dought his mom wants to see his prized possession.

" babe were naked" I whispered and he laughed and held me closer

"Hi honey wake up Tori me you and her are going.shopping " she said walking closer to the bed. I shock my head no to try and motion for Steve to make an excuse to not go.

"okay ill get her up ma just go downstairs and do what ever or you can play with the boys wake them up" he said and laughed cause he knew this is the worst punishment for me ever. I turned to face her holding the blanket I opened my eyes to see her right infront of my face her coffee breath taking over the smell of Steve from the blanket.

"GoodmorNing Tori how are my new grandchildren in your stomach " she yelled in my face

" Goodmorning Amy , what brings you here this fine morning and once again I am not pregnant " I said in monotone holding on to the blanket.

"I came to see my new daughter-in-law, my son and grandkids Duce and Holly want to know if they can sleep over my house and I want to take the babies to" she said and I can feel Steve trying to hold in his laughter

"uhh ill think about it um ill be downstairs in 15 mintues I need a shower add need to get dress why dont you go find Will and talk to him about this girl he likes " I said making the last part up just so she can get on Will nerves thats what he get for drawing on my face the other day.

"He likes girl o" she said turing around and walking out the door "WILLIAM" she yelled walking toward his room I quickly got up and put my robe on.

"Babe lay with me for 5 more mintues" Steve said with the blanket halfway on

"No Steve get up you should have made an excuse now all day she I basically going to call me fat saying im pregnant " I said walking toward the bathroom before she comes back.

"Haha Come on Tor that was funny and your not fat or pregnant " he said putting his boxers on and walking toward the bathroom. I ran in a closed the door cause I know what he was trying to do he was going to throw me on the bed so he can shower first.

"It was funny to you oh and that deal we made in the Bahamas I know what you are going of do" I said laughing at the end just to scare him its actually not that bad.

"oh no Tori im sorry ill tell her you got sick " he said knocking on the door I opened it up pecked his lips and closed the door.

" No dont do that she will know I am avoiding her" I said His deep laugh travel threw the door.