Graduate School

Im at the school and about to take all the test I need to pass well graduate. So I can take care of my pack.My pack is at home relaxing and watching the kids.

"okay Miss Styles you have exactly 2 hours to finish these test "this old man he has eyebrows that look like fluffy catapillers and his teeth look like stain pee on them I nod and he hands me my test "okay you may start now" he says after reading the instruction.

Its been about 1 hour into the test and it aint exactly easy. And before you aint is not a word look it up its in the dictionary. I have 3 test done science math and spanish. Im doing my english now next is history the easiest one since history never change just the persepective.

I finished with 5 mintues to spare the teachers there grab the test and graded them infront of me I need everything higher than a c to pass.

Its past an hour and they all come toward me and shack there head. Oh no I failed now what am I going to do.

"Miss Styles im sorry to inform you that" he stoped and had a dramtic pause witch got me nervous "that we.will need to find a smart student like you , you past with all A's" he says and I jump up and grab my paper and run out the school but saying thanks first.

I jumped in the car and headed home . I got there within mintues cause of my speeding . I went into Stevens house cause my pack loves to spend time there. Not to mention Jeff and Jess found out that there mate is in Steves pack.

It took.me a good 5 mintues to control myself before I try to.go inside and 5 more mintues try to take the key to open the door.When I did everyone got quiet and stared at me I gave them a half smirk and went to go pick up Eli.

"So how did it go" Steve asked worriedly

"it went" I say trying to sound sad and took the paper from my back pocket and handed it to him. He unfolded it and his eyes got wide

"oh my god Tori im so.proud of you" he says kissing my cheek and passed the paper around the room and I got all congratulations and hugs.

"Okay well ill be back later come on Twins and Will " I say grabbing the babies and head outside to my car and got the kids in there.

"Where are you guys going" steve yells

"shut up and get in the car" I told him and he grabed his jacket and ran toward the car. We started at the mall and got all the kids clothes and shoes alot of them and more games and medicine just incase. Then we went to babiesrus and I got cribs strollers toys bottles pacifiers diapers wipes bottle coller thing and clothes. After about 3 hours of shoping I got hungry.

"Steve lets go eat at the chinese buffet down there im starved" I say and he nods and we drive there . When we got there we seen the huge line and I told the kids if they want they can sit with eachother and ill sit with steve and the babies at an other table they agreed and went to a table near us. Steve went up first while I sat with the kids and he came back with two plates full. I went and got an egg roll rice crab legs lets just say lots of sea food and then I got sweet and sour chicken and went and put my food down.

"what do you wanna drink" I asked before going to go get some of course he says a slushie . I went got him a blue rasberry one knowing how much of a kid he is and is going to want his tongue blue and not cherry cause it will stay the same color. After grabbing my sprite we sit down and eat and talk. At first I thought it would be awkward witch it wasnt actually quite Interesting. We talked about lots of stuff and every now and a then make sure the kids are alright .

Steve went to go get dessert when Peyton started to cry so I took him out and fed him them to are the cutest babies they have light brown hair with green eyes. When steve came back he took peyton from me he said so I can eat witch I have so I went to get desert. I got cheesecake jello pudding choclate chip cookie abdul fruit I sat down and grabed Peyton cause Eli started to cry.