Best Day Ever / Half Ran Out Of Type Space

"Wake up Beautiful Wake up wake up wake up" Steve said bouncing up and down on our bed. Last night was amazing after we left the zoo we went back to the hotel and swam in the pool the dinner where we all just laughed and messed around. Steve pack are so sweet I love them and cant wait to fully join there pack. I totally trust Steve to become.Alpha and I just stay the Luna cause Luna does help Alpha stuff but dont give the commands to fight and I know me and Steve will work that out cause I love being Alpha and yet I love being with Steve so it will all work out.

"Steve im tired please let me go to sleep you had me up all night watching dumb movies" I said while putting my head in my pillow

"Well I drunk coffee for dinner and got hyper" he said tickling my sides and I already started giggling I hate being tickled its the worst pain in your life but it doesn't really hurt it a confussing thing.

"Steve....... Steve.... Steve stop.........steve stop I got to pee" I yelled while giggling

"are you going to get up if I stop" he asked while still tickling I started to.choke on my laughter so I just nodded. He laughed when I choked.

"Okay good I call taking a shower first" Steve said laughing jumping off the bed and running in the bathroom.

"Are you kidding me Steve I could have slept longer" I yelled standing up and I can here him burst in to laughter

" haha I know but im just so excited oh you can join me in the shower or you can wake up our pack" he said opening the door a little to look out

"I wake up the pack cause if I go in there we will stay there all day." I said smiling and getting up and walking down the hall to the first bedroom and knocked

"Wake up Call Willie get your brother and sister up to get dressed shower and meet downstairs" thats how the rest of the knocking on doors gone intil the last one with Luke and Taryn are in they dont get along at all. I knocked and the door flung open and Taryn had a smile on her face

"I know that smile what did you do " I asked all to serious she just laughed and got Eli and Peyton I have no idea but she came to the room last night and asked for them. So I let her take them. I entered the room and seen dirty diapers all around Luke and poop on his Chest

"nothing much just ran out of diapers fast" she said laughing

"oh my god Tar hes going to be pissed oh yeah get a shower get dressed we are leaving soon I will wake up Luke so you can be free of his wrath" I said walking toward Luke but with a pen in my hand I threw it at his head and he darted up instantly.

"Moring Luke shower cause you need it and get dressed and meet downstairs for breakfast" I said and left the room I can here him yelling at Taryn.

I got in the room and went straight to bathroom and gave the boys a bath while Steve watched tv when they were done I handed them to him and jumped in the shower letting the cool water hit me and I lost focus of everything and started to sing and dance till Steve came in laughing at me so I got out and wraped a towel around me and left the bathroom the boys in swimming trunks. So I put my hot pink.and black bikini. I put the bottoms on when I started to tie my bikini top Steve hand wraped around my waist and her planted kisses along my jaw line.

"Steve I need to finish getting dressed baby and you kissing me like that aint happening its making.me want you" I said being honest and he laughed

"Let me help you with this " Steve said whispering in my ear and nibbling on my earlobe and her tied my top I put black shorts and a white cami and hot pink vans and grabed sandles and put it in my bag since we are hiking and we cant forget my hot pink ray ban sunglasses that are currently on top of my head I decided to wear my hair wavy today.