Let Happening

There three problems. First problem I found my mate and my wolf wants to be with him hold him kiss him screw him haha sorry but still I just want him to hold me.Second problem is Steve he wants me to join his pack ill take it into consiteration but I dont think I'll actually just be in his pack it'll hurt Eric so bad and that hurts me to think of that . Third problem if I stay with Eric I will no longer be alpha but a luna witch is not enough for me I love the power. I love England. I love the world but my fate right now and now Steve if I go with him then I'll have the world strongest pack and we will be unstoppable that means I can help any one in trouble and kill the bad rogues. Uggh I dont know what to do now im so sad.

"Guys ill be back later I need to talk Vans" I say looking at my pack and Steves. They all smile and nod.

"I'll drop you off I gotta go to the market any way" Steve says standing up I nod and walked toward his car and got in. Its was an awkward silence the whole time I looked out the window and played with my fingers and looked at what im wearing "Fuck I didnt get change or shower" I said looking in the mirror

"I can go back to the house if you want and let you do that " aww steve is to sweet

"No its okay im already here thanks call me when you leave the market " I say while stepping out the car and closing the door I hear his car door close on his side.

"Wait I just wanted to say im sorry if I put you on a risky position I know that he's your mate if you want I'll back off trust me. I like you, you're beautiful always have been ever since I first met you remeber that day. I just want you to be happy as well as your pack and I swear if any of those bastards try something is any type of rude I'll kill them" he says giving me a warm smile and turns to walk toward his side of the car so I run and hug him and kiss him on the cheek. There is just something about him.

"thanks I forgot about the day we meet ill see you later" I say hugging him and kissing him on the cheek again and ran toward the house and turn to wave bye to him witch he sends a wave back.

I knocked on the doors and it opened Immediately.

"Uh Hey im here to see Vanessa " I say as I see my dad at the door I take a big gulp.

"shut the fuck up and go outside so I can speak to you for a little" he says not says yells but in a whisper if that makes sense. ' Tori this man is not your father he is an ass whole that beat you. You're an Alpha of the strongest pack ever and your the strongest fighter dont flintch with this son of bitch. I know your weak now but I promise it will get better just listen to me' my wolf says I have to listen to her.

"No move out the way im hear to see Vanessa and only Vanessa " I say to calmly. Next thing I know im punched in the face and on the floor that mother fucker I jump up and I was held out the way arm around my waist keeping me from attacking my father.

"Tori calm down now lets go leave it. He is a worth less son of a bitch that will get whats coming to him." Steve says how the hell did he get here so fast.

"Calm down Tor I didnt leave. I drove around the corner and felt something weird like scared and lots of emotions sit down I'll deal with it" he says and calmly walk over to my Father and brakes his arm just one flicker to the wrist.

"Dont you ever lay a hand on her again or ill kill you your so lucky I didnt let her go before she attacked you" he yells all of a sudden the whole entire pack is out side watching Fred (my father). Cry and hold his hand in pain he deserves more much more so I get up and walk toward him when I walks up he growls at me just great. I couldn't control my wolf so I punched him and bent down and broke my dads other arm. That felt awesome I just wanna kick him and punch I just wanna kill him. I can feel my eyes changing colors from there green to dark green .

"VICTORIA no lets go Please" Steve says rubbing my arm for comfort he is not suppose to have such a good pull on me thats suppose to be my mate. That has that but as you may. Know my mate didnt do shit when Fred punched me and he can feel it I know he can feel it just like I can feel his emotions "Tori come on baby lets go home" Steve says wrapping me in a hug and I nod and follow him.

"Vanny wanna come " I say looking at Vanessa and she nods and walks with us.

"WAIT your Can NOt come here brake Freds arm and get away with it tell them something ERIC" my mother yells

"YES im sorry but Victoria y-y-you cant come here any more. You're hurting people stay away from this pack or we will be forced to attack and kill" Eric says with his eyes tearing up and all of a sudden I have this sharp pain in my chest and feel like my heart is ripping and next thing I know its not stoping and its getting harder to breathe is this his way to rejecting me Because my dumb ass father punched me.

"What you cant do that Eric let her have a Warning! Or something come.on Eric please" Vanessa says crying.

"No stop Vanessa if he to stupid to realise that this stupid ass grown man just punched me in the face for no reason then it is what it is Lets go Steve lets gets to your pack house Vans if you need me im staying at Stevens I love you be safe I'll text you so we can hang for a little witch I think your should be in bed" I say as my heart hurts more and more why isnt his heart hurting.

"Hey it only hurts for a little trust me " Steve says wrapping me in a hug and walking me toward the car.

"Wait Tor he hit you again"Dave asked first word since this dick head says makes me wanna cry more so I fly him the bird and points toward my cheek and I look behind him to see Eric making out with one of the tramps from his pack and that hurts way more I cant breathe like at all so Steve gets in a drives fast to the pack house.

Im in tears while he is holding me bridal Style and lays me down on the bed he takes his shirt off I seen his perfect abs threw my tears and he lays next to me and cuddles with me. This is not the full rejections it just cheating till the words im done I dont want your Get away from me I hate you or I reject you comes out of there mouth intil then you still have a pull toward them. So I have to say it or he has to I can feel everything he is like right now he is having sex and it hurts to feel it. It's painful like poking yourself in the eye thats only good metaphor I came up with . Why am I getting happy im suppose to be sad and cry but it feels nice to be in Steves arm.

"do you want a drink food anything " he question and I nod he gets up but I hold on to him not wanting to let go. I sound like a whore just lost here soul mate and im on to the next one.

"Please dont leave me I dont need anything any more ill be fine" I say pulling my self on the bed. We sat there in silence till Jeff came in with food and water make me sound like a dog.

"Here guys eat I'll be back later" he says and walks out the door. I just drunk water and layed down and cried again till I fell asleep crying. I dreamed of Me just being normal . I woke up cause I had to use the bathroom but I couldn't get out of Steves arm. He has his arm around my waist and squeezeing me so I try to squirm without waking him and went pee when I was right in front of the bed when my heart ached again great he is having sex again before I fell to the floor Steve Grabbed me.

"I know how it feels it hurts but it gets better trust me give it a couple months or weeks" Steve says holding me and I cant stop crying.

I need to get it together for my pack for me but my pack . I just gotta get up and tell him that im done but how he said he would kill me if I go. You don't know how much that hurts when someone your suppose to love says they will kill you. I bet he doesnt know the whole story just some.

~ Thanks for reading ill write a long chapter tomorrow I right chapters everyday so if I dont write one . One day ill write two the next well i hope you like have a good one