Chapter 3.1

Ever since hearing that her 'dearest ' cousin was sent to the cold palace and that she was not favoured. Xu Jing Yu couldn't help the urge to ruin her further.

She slowly planned her move to seduce the emperor and be his concubine and later his empress.From young, Xu Zhi Ruo had everything, everyone love her and her beauty had cause many to want her. As for Jing Yu because Zhi Ruo outshined her in everything, Jing yu couldn't help but hate Zhi Ruo to the core.It was a surprise when she heard that Yao Ming actually saw through her plan but he still let her stay and in fact,he plotted with her to ruin her 'dearest cousin'.

Remembering everything she had face in the Ye family, Jing yu snicker. Just then, the maid, Ah Tong which was ordered to comb her silky hair had not carefully comb to hard and resulted in Jing Yu getting startled slightly.Jing Yu turned behind and pushed the maid down and got up and started kicking her, she imagine she was kicking her 'dearest' cousin. Xiao Mei screamed in pain as her master kicks her, blood was flowing out of her mouth and nose. This was not the first time that this has happened.The other maids watched ah tong in pity but none of them said a word, scared that the same fate will happen to them.

After Jing yu was the done, Xiao mei was already unconscious and there was a pool of blood underneath her. Jing yu smirked as she signalled for her maids to clean up the mess before heading out of her DongYue chamber with two maids behind her. As she head towards the direction of the cold palace; it was time to pay a visit to her 'dearest' cousin.

Zhi Ruo had just finished her meal which the maid had sent to her, it consisted of porridge and sweet potatoes.Ever since, being in the imperial family her meals had been this plain. But, she never once complain about it because she also liked things plain.

Zhi Ruo scrawny figure sat in front of her small mirror as she used her jade comb which her mother had given her as her last gift to her before her mother passed away. Her mother was the first wife of Ye Feng mian and was his true love. She died because of an incurable disease when Zhi Ruo was only five years old. After her death Ye Feng Mian sent away all his concubines as he chooses to be lonely for the rest of his life.