Chapter 11

Now that Zhi Ruo had settled Xu jingyu,Zhi Ruo decided to go to the slave market to find a certain person.

In her previous life,this person was a general of Setia empire.He was bought by the current emperor who was saved by him while on a disguised trip to the city.

Although they had never truly exchanged words,Zhi Ruo had met him once in the battlefield.She was baffled,he was not like other knights,he was not greedy for wealth and was always loyal to the emperor.Thankful for the emperor for saving him.Even after the emperor fell,he stayed true to his master even though Yao Ming promised to grant him a lifetime of fortune if he were to work under him.His name was "Hua lei."He was name that because of his God like features.However dont underestimate his capabilities,he was known to be a God in war.He had once taken down an army with 100 000 soldiers even though he had only 1000 soldiers in his hands.

Zhi Ruo knew if she were to be able to get him,it would benefit her a lot in the future.Also he would be able to teach her martial arts.

It took Zhi Ruo an hour by carriage to reach the slave market from the Xu mansion.When she reached the slave market she look around trying to find Hua lei but he was nowhere to be found.Where in the world was he?

"Come everyone have a look!Highest bidder wins this two young boys."shouted a oversized old man.He had women in both his arms and was disgustingly touching them in public.However this was very normal for the people living here.Slave and prostitutes are treated like animals,born to be used and tossed around.Zhi Ruo couldn't help but feel pity.

Out of curiosity she went into the auction house where the boys was getting sold.The auction house was packed with nobles.Seeing how she was young and wore cheap looking doctor antire.The servant glared down at her and said with a smirk "Sir,I suggest you get out of here if you have no money to pay for the entrance fee."

Zhi Ruo laughed,the world really do judge people by how rich or the way they dress.She took out a gold bar and handed it to the servant " Is this enough?Now get out of my way!"She said before pushing the guy away.

Sorry for not posting for a while had been busy doing a school project😖😖