Chapter 10.2

"Miss Xu,I have just check your pulse and found out the cause of your illness."Zhi Ruo said after checking Xu Jing yu pulses.

Xu jingyu look at the young doctor in disbelief,many doctors had tried and still couldn't find what was the cause and he just checked her pulses and he could immediately tell.He indeed was a talent!

She eagerly asked what was wrong with her,this issue had bothered her non stop.The young doctor then replied with a smile"Miss Xu,your abnormal aging is actually very rare.However, all you have to do is to keep eating this pill I'll give it to you and you will be able to sustain this image.The only problem is there is no cure to your abnormal aging ,it can be sustain temporarily.Each pill can let you hold your image for 12 hour before turning you back into your current image."Xu Jingyu was devastated upon hearing the news.

Her face turned red and she tried her best to hold her tears back,at least until the doctor was gone."How much is the pills?"Jingyu asked trying her back to hold her composure.Zhi Ruo smiled in her head before replying " Miss xu a pill would cause 100 gold bar each.So if you were to get 10 pills that most cost 1000 gold bars.However I suggest you buy more because 10 pills could only sustain you for 5 days."Xu jingyu angrily look at the doctor, 100 gold bar for 1 pill,is he insane?Zhi Ruo had already expected such reaction from Xu Jing yu the moment she step in.

"Fine then, if Miss Xu isn't interested there is no point me staying here."Zhi Ruo said pretending to pack her medical bag and getting ready to leave.She knew her cousin well,she cared a lot about her face.She counted in her heart 3...2...1.

Just then "Wait!I'm getting it!However, first how do I know you are not cheating me?" Jing yu asked while folding her arms.Zhi Ruo didn't say anything but handed her a pill from the collection of pills in her medical bag.Of course all the pills were just for show and there was no particular reason for them.Jing yu took the pill and consume it. Immediately,she could notice changes, her face had gone back to normal and so was her hair.She now looked at the doctor in a new light.She knew that he was a treasure so it was important to treat him well and bring him to her side.

She commanded the maids to bring in a chest and in it contains 100 000 gold bars.Zhi Ruo wasn't shock or anything,she had expected much from the second wealthiest to her family to have this sum of money.Zhi Ruo took out 1000 pills from her bag before handing it over to Xu jingyu. Luckily,she had made 2000 pills.Overall,she wasn't complaining cause she was earning a huge profit.

After handing the pills she took the chest and when she was about to leave,Jingyu suddenly ask "Mister,how shall I address you?"Her voice held admiration and respect,completely different from how she talked just now.
"Mr Jing is fine."Said Zhi Ruo before leaving the Xu mansion.