Chapter 12

After seeing the incident,the manager of the auction house immediately went towards Zhi Ruo and leaded her to the second floor where all nobles sat.Zhi Ruo sat at the table in the middle which overlook the stage where the auction is held.At first when he saw the young doctor,he was laughing inside his heart but after seeing how he just handed a gold bar to the servant like nothing he knew this person was not simple.One thing he had learn as a manager was to never offend people who had authority because nothing good will come out of it.

She boredly sat there as the woman on the stage who wore a Blue hanfu which looked incredibly tight especially at the chest area present every item.Only until she heard the last thing that was getting auction did she look up."Last but not least,we have two boys.This two boys both know martial arts atnd have incredibly good looks.Starting bid is 2 gold bars."The crowd at the first level which consists of normal families raged,2 gold bars for servants?Are they crazy?

The woman on the stage ignored the crowd and proceed to taking of the mask covering the boys face.It was then Zhi Ruo saw Hua lei and another guy.
No doubt Hua lei was handsome but the other guy was on a whole new level.Even married nobles were staring at him.

He had long back hair that was tied up into a ponytail,sharp jaw and a perfect body.His eyes were cold and distant which made him have a dangerous aura around him.This guy indeed wasn't simple.His gaze held authority and made people shiver when staring into his dark brown eyes.

Zhi Ruo was determined to buy them both no matter the price.She didn't want to waste time,she wanted to just end it quickly."I bid 100 gold bars."She said and a cold and distant voice.

When she finished everyone eyes were staring at her.People were whispering to one another.Was he actually serious when he said 100 gold bars?Even nobles felt threatened, two mere servants for 100 gold bar.Was this man crazy?Did this doctor accidentally eat the wrong medicine?

"1...2...3 Sold!"The woman announced and the boys were then brought to the second level to sit next to Zhi Ruo.Zhi Ruo was bored after that,she had already got what she needed, there was no other reasons to stay.She handed the money to one of the servants before leaving the auction house with the boys.

On the way back to the Ye mansion.Zhi Ruo told the boys their name.She named Hua lei as Yun Tian.Although hua lei was fine but it sounded a little too girly so she decided to change it to Yun Tian which meant (High Ambitions ).As for the other guy,she decided to name him Mo chou which meant ( Free of sadness ).

Sooo...If you can't tell by now.Mo chou is gonna be the Male lead.More information about him will be revealed in the following chapters.