Chapter 5

"Child, wake up."A voice called out for Zhi Ruo.Zhi Ruo felt her lifeless body suddenly filled with energy and power,her eyes slowly fluttered open as the sight of a Phoenix surprised her. Didn't I die?She thought to herself."Who are you and where am I?Is this heaven?" She called out in an soft voice. "I am the Phoenix of time and I have decided to fulfill your wish, didn't you want revenge on those who bullied you. Don't you want to avenge your innocent family members? I can help you as long as you are willing to pay me a price." Zhi Ruo looked at the Phoenix as she tried to process what it was saying.

"What do you want?"Zhi Ruo asked in an uncertain voice. " I can give you another chance but in exchange you will have to give me 5 years of your life.Are you willing?"The Phoenix asked in a daring voice. Zhi Ruo immediately answered with no hesitation "Yes, anyways I have already died.If I have another chance I will make sure to use it to the fullest.Get revenge on those who once bullied me, make them pay ten times."

"Very well then."The Phoenix answered and took out one of its feathers and passed it to Zhi Ruo."Now go child, get your revenge."The Phoenix said before Zhi Ruo eye slowly start to shut and darkness slowly consumes her.

The soft cries of maid servants could be heard. Their Young Miss is so pitiful,from young their young miss had always been weak. On her 14th birthday this year, she actually fell into the lake and went into a coma.

Zhi Ruo rubbed her eyes as she slowly gained consciousness. She scanned her surroundings and noticed her most trusted maid servant, Ah Tong crying when she saw her awake. Ah Tong hugged her and for the first time in many years she felt warmth. " Young Miss Ye, you are finally awake, you have been unconscious for a week ever since you fell into the lake on your 14th birthday. We are all so worried for you!" Ah Tong cried out.Zhi Ruo and Ah Tong were like sisters, when Zhi Ruo was 4 years old, Ah tong who was 5 years old at that time already started taking care of her.

Zhi Ruo remember clearly that on the day of the killing of the Ye Family, Ah Tong was killed in front of her eyes,she could still remember how Ah Tong head rolls down the floor with a 'thud'.

Since she had another chance, she was sure to not let any of those things repeat itself again.