Chapter 10.1

"Miss,I'm sorry I can't seem to see what is the cause of your aging."The doctor sighed,he had been a doctor for many years but it was still his first to see this kind of symptoms.

Jingyu was furious,Mr shu is a renowned doctor in the medical world and had even personally treated the emperor who later granted him the position as a palace doctor but to everyone surprise he didn't take the title instead he asked for the emperor to let him open a hospital in the kingdom for the people.If even him couldn't help her,who esle could?

"Useless!You are supposed to be a reowned doctor but you can't even treat me!"Jing yu shouted and took the nearest jade cup before smashing it on the floor.Mr shu immediately took his medical bag before leaving the Xu Mansion with a frown,he didn't want to treat this lady anymore.He had never been so insulted in his entire life.Even if she was mad,it was no reason to insult him who did nothing to her.

On the way out Mr shu passed by a young man,he was dressed in a black hanfu made with silk and his hair was tied back into a long ponytail.Mr shu stared at the man,he was holding a medical bag.Mr shu was laughing on the inside,he thought to him 'If I who studied medicine my whole life can't even help her how can a youngster do it?It was truly a joke,had this Xu jingyu gone mad to invite someone as young as him to treat her?"

This person was none other than Zhi Ruo.Her mission now was to treat Xu jingyu and charging her a big some of money for a dosage of the antidote.What jingyu didn't know was the poison in her body can't be cure but only be suppressed using another poison,Eternal spite.

The antidote,Eternal spite is actually very common,therefore was nothing special.Zhi ruo however turned the poison into the pill making it undetectable.Her plan was to charge Jing yu a huge sum of money for the pills that was only worth about 10 silver coins

"Young miss,a man came to the mansion claiming he can cure you."Said the maid, joyfully.Xu Jingyu had hopes but once she ask for the man to be brought in and realised that the man was young.She lost hope.How could someone as young as him save her?But it doesn't matter anymore,she had tried finding many doctors to cure her but non succeeded.It wasn't any harm to let him try it.

Hiii guys I had to cut the chapter into two parts cause it was quite long sooo bare with me thankssss💜