Chapter 8

After being invited in,Zhi Ruo sat next to her father at his tea table.The table had jade cups and freshly brewed green tea in a jade teapot.

"Father,what had you called Ruo er for?"Zhi Ruo repeated her question in a gentle soft voice."Ruo er don't hide anymore,ever since you have woken up from your coma,you have not been acting like the Ruo er we all know. Especially,when you manage to talk back to your cousin."

Zhi Ruo looked down and smiled before replying "Father truly knows Ruo er best,when Ruo er was in a coma,I had a long dream.The dream showed me marrying to 7th prince,Yao Ming and later plotted by my own cousin and husband."Although,Fengmian knew Ruo er was still keeping something,he didn't want to keep asking her about it because he knew,when she was ready she would tell him.

Maybe it was a good thing as well,Ye Fengmian had never been fond of the Xu family.The Xu family was the family of one of his concubine,Yu Yun.However ever since Zhi Ruo mother passed all his concubines had been sent away.Yu Yun and Zhi Ruo mother, Li na was sworn sister and that was also the only reason the Ye family still have contact with the Xu family.

"Ruo er I saw through what your cousin was trying to do just now.The old you would have easily fallen into her trap.Perhap it is a good thing that you had this dream,I could tell you were no longer the same.You have grown up Ruo er,I have thought for a very long time about what you had said the last time.I think you are ready to learn martial arts."Fengmian said proudly,at first he thought his daughter was just joking.His daughter had always been spoiled and could not even handle a little bit of challenge so when he heard she wanted to learn martial arts he truly thought she was just joking.

However,after today incident he realised that his little girl had grown up and it was time for him to let her go.

Zhi Ruo smiled at her father as he lips curled up and her eye lit up.She knew her father would eventually allow her to learn martial arts but she didn't think it would be this fast.

"Father don't you worry, I will definitely not let you down!"Zhi Ruo said as her eyes shine with determination.She was determined to change her fate and everybody elses.