~ Yugyeom ~

I sat in the tub filled with bubbles thinking of the events that lead up to this point in my life.

*Flash Back*

"Just tell your parents you will be fine" he said as the we approached the house. "I don't know bammie, they won't like it" I say just loud enough so he can hear it. He grabs my hand and gives it a reassuring squeeze before making me face him and planting a soft kiss up on my lips. "Let's go and tell them, If they love you they will accept you for who you are even if it does mean your gay."

~ In his fathers study with both parents present ~

"Eomma, Abeoji I have something I want to tell you" I say as I look down at the ground then I feel Bambam grab my hand. My parents don't mind us holding hands since we have done it since we were three. I look up at Bam and he gave me a soft smile before I looked up at my parents and started speaking again. "I'm Gay" I say before taking a deep breath and pulling Bambam closer to me, "And this is my boyfriend" I say squeezing his hand out of fear.

Next thing I remember is that I was given an hour to pack all my things up and leave, anything left after that was going to be burned. After I packed all my things I was on my way out of the house when Bambam was waiting at the door. "Hahaha stupid kid. You got yourself kicked out and now you think I'm going to take you in? I only dated you because I knew of your background, I never did actually love you I only loved you because you bought me whatever I wanted no matter the price." Bambam said, my heart stopped. 'he was using me the whole time?' I thought to myself as I watched Bambam drive away, his car getting smaller and smaller until it was no longer visible.

* End Flash Back *

I didn't even realize I was crying until I heard a soft knock at the door. "Excuse me are you okay in there?" I heard the older say in a worried tone. "Ummm yeah i'm fine, I am just about to get out and change" I say as stable as I could although it was evident that I had been crying. 

I wash my face and let the water out quickly making a grab for the towel that sat on the sink. I pulled the bottoms that were left for me before beginning to dry my hair. I quickly pulled the shirt over my head and unlocked the door and began my journey to the kitchen where I could smell something being made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For all my Bambam Stans out there please don't hate me! I know Bam would never do something like this, it's only for the purpose of the story I swear. I love Bambam myself and it pained me to write that part but I didn't know who else to put as Yuggie's past love interest.

Anyways, I hope you are enjoying the book and are looking forward to how the story develops.