~ Jinyoung ~

"Soooo...." I start off as a confused Yugyeom follows me. "Please explain why Mark hyung had his thumb in his mouth like a baby and why he had a giant teddy bear just casually in his room." He says.

I chuckle and grab his wrist I drag him to one of the guest rooms in the house but instead this one was different, The door knob was gold nstead of the standard silver. Just as I was about to open the door I heard a whine coming from the room across the hall. I immediately walk over to the door and opened it.

"Hey Markie, how is my baby? All better after your nap?" I say in a soft voice, a soft smile tugging at my lips. He nods and then giggles at me. 'So he is about one or two now huh?' I thought as I looked down on the little. "Should we go to your room and change you out of these clothes?" I ask Mark. He nods with a sleepy smile, still tired even tho he just woke up from his nap.

I pick him up and place him on my hip. "I have a friend I want you to meet, he is waiting for us do you want to meet him?" He nods but shys away into the crook of my neck. I walk out into the hallway and was met with a confused Yugyeom once again. "Markie, Baby, this is my boyfriend Yugyeom. Can you say hi to Yugyeom please prince?" I say softly so that I dont scare Mark but loud enough that Yugyeom can hear what I was saying.

"H-hello" Mark said shyly and then lifted his right hand to wave. I couldn't help but to let out a soft awe when I saw Mark's hand covered by his sweater. I stood in front of the room that Yugyeom wanted so badly to see and opened the door. We walked in and Mark asked to be put down. I placed him on the floor and watched as he took off towards his table that sat in the middle of the room.

The baby blue walls contrasting with the baby pink carpet that lined the floor, his walkin wardrobe painted white with multiple racks full with a variety of clothes ranging from onesies to skirts to dresses. Yes Mark is a little who does enjoy cross dressing every now and then. 

I turn to Yugyeom, "Mark here is a little, where basically he has the headspace of a child ranging from 1 years of age to 5 years. He likes to cross dress sometimes and may be in little when we leave the house to go to JYP. I have a bag of his little things at the studio in my locker just in case he does slip at work. This is the first time he has slipped since we debuted as Impulse so I am not so sure how long he is going to be in this headspace for. Just be preppared to be worn out cause although he is like 20 years old, when he is in little he can have the energy of a rabbit who just consumed caffine." I said and he nods his head, eyes focused on the male in the middle of the room who had fallen asleep with a crayon in his mouth.

I walk over to Mark and take the crayon out of his mouth eplacing it with his baby pink pacifier. I then went into his wardrobe and grabbed his pickachu onesie slipping off his clothes he had gotten home in and putting his sleepwear on. I picked him up and carried him to his single bed that I had in the corner of my room and tucked him in. 

At this point it is about 12:00 midnight and I could see Yugyeom fighting the sleep that so badly wanted to consume him. I pushed him towards the bed and layed him down.....

I tucked him in and kissed him once on the forehead, once on the tip of his nose, once on both cheeks and then lastly a passionate kiss on the lips. I then went to my drawers, pulled out my sleepwear and headed to the bathroom to shower and change.... 

I felt like I was being followed, but that is just paranoia that Idols end up with....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooooo

What do you think of Mark as a little?

What do you think Yugyeom will do in the morning?

What happens to Jinyoung?

- M.