~ Multi P.O.V's ~

No One's P.O.V;

The following morning Yugyeom woke up to a very warm feeling. He opened his eyes and searched for and explanation. His left arm wrapped around Mark's small but muscular frame, Right arm wrapped around Jinyoung's very muscular frame. He honestly couldn't be any happier. Having his boyfriend wrapped in his arms and the person who he thought was his older brother.

This was short lived though as his bladder had other plans. All Yugyeom wanted to do was lay there both arms wrapped around the two people he loved most, thats all he asked for. Unfortunately he had to release the two males.

Yugyeom managed to get Jinyoung to roll on to his side and was one arm free. But when Yugyeom tried to move Mark, the latter gripped tighter and cuddled up to Yugyeom his knee accidentally digging right in to Yugyeom's bladder making the need to get up almost unbearable.

Yugyeom didn't know what else to do so he decided to get Jinyoung to help him. 

Yugyeom's P.O.V;

"Nyoung, I need help to wake Mark hyung up I need to go to the bathroom now or we will all regret what happens next" I say loud enough so he can hear it. No more than five seconds after I said that Jinyoung shot up and got off the bed. He walk around to Mark's side and gently coaxed him to release my arm. 

"Hurry Gyeom-ah I need to go bathroom after you too." I hear as I sprint to the bathroom. After finally relieving my bladder I walk back in to the room to see that Jinyoung no longer had to use the bathroom as he had fallen asleep with Mark hugging him.

It was honestly too cute to just leave them so of course I had to snap a pic;

Never have I ever wanted to treat anyone as well as I wanted to treat these two males in front of me right at this moment

Never have I ever wanted to treat anyone as well as I wanted to treat these two males in front of me right at this moment. Thus my plan to spoil them today was put in to action. All though they were K-pop idols, they were still people. On top of this, Mark still has no idea that I probably have more money then Jinyoung and himself do put together.

At this point in time I am not phased with spending all my life savings on them. They both now mean the world to me and I wouldn't have it any other way, all I have to do is wake them up and get them ready. I would like to take Little Mark out and buy him some toys and stuff and then go out with Big Mark another day and buy him some things.

I finally had enough of staring at the two males and decided to wake them up so they can get ready. "Markie, Mark hyung, please wake up we are going out today" I say to him which makes him open his eyes and sit up.... waking Jinyoung in the process "Baby what's wrong? Are you okay prince?" Jinyoung said to both Mark and I

"Yuggie say he take us places today!" Mark says while bouncing on the bed. Jinyoung looks at me with a questioning look and I nodded helping Mark out of the blankets to lift him up. "How about we get you ready for today and give you some breakfast before going out?" I ask Mark. He nodded cutely and wrapped his arms and legs around me so I could carry him out of the bedroom and into his own room to start getting him ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is all Guys. THIS BOOK IS DONE!

I don't know if you think the ending was shiii so im sorry.

KK ILY ALL BYEEEEEEEEE!!

- M.