~ Secret P.O.V ~

(A/N- So this will be the first of hopefully many "Switch P.O.V's" This is just experimental in some sorts)

Mark's P.O.V;

I walk over to Bambam upon seeing his 'tears' I look at him and the next time I turn around to say something to Yugyeom he was gone. I heard Jinyoung say "You guys trust to easily" before he takes off after Yugyeom.

What Bambam doesn't know is that I saw the smirk he wore after watching Jinyoungie run after Gyeom-ah. I look at him and all of a sudden he was wearing a very unhappy expression and his 'tears' were brimming again. For now I will comfort him although I don't agree and I'll take him back to my place and talk to him about it.

~ Time Skip To After Practice ~

"Hey Bammie, do you want to come over?" I ask him. He nods clearly happy with my suggestion. We get back to mine and Jinyoung's shared house and I see the lights are still of so clearly no one is home. I unlock the door and as soon as I step one foot in the house I was pinned to the wall. "Bam what are you doing?" I ask clearly shaken up by the sudden action. "What? Can't I use my Boyfriend to satisfy myself?" He responds beginning to kiss down my neck.

I am trying my hardest not to moan as that will only fuel him. I ask him in the most stable voice I can "Hey can I ask you about what happened between you and Yugyeom? Then you can do what ever you want." I ask and he complies with the request knowing he will get to touch me however he wants if he listens. 

___

(A/N- Mark = Bold, Bambam = Normal, Italics = Mark's thoughts)

So what did happen between the two of you and when did you go out with him?

Oh we went out about three months ago why?

'What the fuck, We have been going out for a year'

Uhhh bam, we have been dating for a year now. What do you mean you went out with Yugyeom three months ago?

Oh yea that, I'm sorry....... actually no i'm not he was rich and was willing to spend money on me, whereas you are rich and yet you won't spend a dollar on me.

You cheated on me and then lied to the group and myself?

Yup and your all dumb enough to believe me. That stupid Yugyeom won't ever come back especially since he knows your my boyfriend.

___

This had my blood boiling before Bambam could say anything else I was already walking to my room. He followed me to my room but before he could step foot into my room I turn around "I don't want to ever see you again. I want you out of my house and on top of that, I will tell JYP Pd-nim to either Remove you from MY group or fire you because of what you did to our newest member."

Rage filled his eyes. Before I knew it I was lying on the floor clutching my stomach in pain as Bambam leaves the house. Clearly he didn't like what happened and he decided to take it out on me by kicking my stomach and leaving me in pain.

'Great another relationship ruined because my partner was a gold digger. Why Mark, why must you always choose the same type of people?' I say as I curl up into a ball to hopefully subside some of the pain.

Useless...

I drag myself to my bed side table in search of some pain killers. I open the drawer and reach my hand in, feeling for the bottle of pills. I eventually grab a bottle of pills but after looking at the label I realise its not pain killers but my sleep insomnia pills. 

I look at the pills and give in. I look over at the poster hanging up in the room of Jinyoungie and I just after our debut as 'Impulse' and I smile. Jinyoungie was such a good friend and I would never swir my life. I was so glad that I could do life with him up until this point.

I grab a iece of paper and draw that was inside my draw and scribble a quick letter to Jinyoung.

I hope he isn't too dissapointed with me. I don't want to do this, but when I make the same dumb decision over and over again I can't help it. I mean, I'm annorexic, an insomniac and I have had mild depression for over 2 years now. My anxiety levels have sky rocketed and I give up. It's all too hard now. All I want to do is relax at least once. 

I love being an idol, but when your parents disown you because your gay and you develop multiple mental issues it all becomes hard.

"PLEASE DON'T HATE ME JINYOUNGIE, TAKE CARE OF GOT5 AND YUGYEOM."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... what do you think of theis chapter?

Was this expected?

well we now know what Bam was up to, and the only person to confront him was mark....

- M.