~ Jinyoung ~

Jinyoung's P.O.V;

I sat there confused but nonetheless I got up to chase after the younger. "Hey, hey, hey, No need to up and leave. And boyfriend? what boyfriend? Last I checked I was single, although you did get the fact that I was gay correct. Yugyeom, what made you think that I had a boyfriend?" I awaited an answer only to realise what had happened.

I watched as the younger's eyes kept shifting awkwardly between something behind me and myself. I decided to turn around and try and figure out what gave him the idea of me having a boyfriend. The moment I turned around it was all evident what had triggered him to think this way. I chuckled as I looked back at the younger and began walking over to him, once having the his wrist in my grasp we both walked over to the photo which originally triggered Yugyeom. "Yugs" I say as if we had known each other forever, the younger looked at me with a questionning look probably wondering what I began to say.

"Yugs, I am in a group called GOT6 and we are due to debut very shortly" I say and then take a pause before continuing on. "This picture is of my Duo group IMPULSE I was in before being asked to join GOT6 by management, actually we both got asked and decided that it would be fun to debut but with a group and see how well that turned out for both of us." After I had finished explaining this to Yugyeom its as if right on que the door opened to reveal the person we were both just talking about.

I stood there with a smile on my face. I could feel Yugyeom tense up so I leaned over and whispered to him "How about you go upstairs and take a shower and change so you can come with me to rehearsals? We still have two hours before we are to be picked up so take your time but not tooo much time ok?" And with that I turned to the very confused older male that stood at the door and began to explain everything to him.

"Hyung....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that is that. I hope you enjoyed this story and I hope that you do keep reading because the plot thickens in short while.

Thank you for reading this book and I hope you keep reading till the end

- M.