~ Yugyeom ~

I woke up to an empty bed. I sat up in sheer panic, I looked around the room wondering where I was. I realised the door was slightly open, after contemplating for ten minutes what I should do I gather enough courage to get up out of the comforting warmth of the bed and walk towards the door. Slipping out with ease I make my way towards the staircase I took last night hoping that the male that helped me was just down these stairs.

As I walked down the corridor I walked past the photos of the male that helped me. With curiosity nipping at me I stop to admire the photogenic male;

 With curiosity nipping at me I stop to admire the photogenic male;

"J-Jinyoung" I read. 'A beautiful name to match the face, graced with angelic features' I couldn't help but think. I continued walking through the hallways until I cam across a single photo;

 I continued walking through the hallways until I cam across a single photo;

It was Jinyoung with his arms wrapped around another male. "I-Im-Impulse" I whisper to myself wondering who the male in pink was. I continue to shuffle down the corridor walking down the stairs shakily as thoughts start consuming me.

'who was that?', 'he will never love you', 'he will never be your friend', 'your disturbing him by existing', 'you.....'  "Yugyeom!" I Jump nearly falling down the stair case almost instantly snapping out of my thoughts, I looked over to see Jinyoung siting on the sofa alone. "Yugyeom-ah, whats wrong? I tried calling you five times but you only responded when I yelled at you. I didn't mean to scare you" He said ever so softly but his voice full of worry. 'Why!?' I think as I feel my eyes beginning to water. I watch as Jinyoung runs to my side, softly taking my hand and guiding me to the sofa and seating himself next to me.

"Gyeom, whats wrong? Why the tears, tell me whats wrong!?" he says softly and cautiously not obviously not wanting to scare me. "J-Jin-Jinyoung" I choked out as I broke down into full sobs, uncontrollably shaking violently. "I-Im just a waste of s-space J-Jinyoung h-hyung, Y-you s-should h-have l-left m-me o-on t-the s-street t-to d-die" I say in between sobs, taking a quick breath before continuing.

"I-i s-should l-leave s-so y-you a-and y-your b-b-boyfriend can resume your life h-happily with each other" I say slowly getting up to walk out the front door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A shorter chapter but I feel the next part should be from Jinyoung's P.O.V, It would make a lot more sense I guess.

-M.