~ Yugyeom ~

Five minutes....

That's how long it took us to get to the hospital, but during the five minute ride we went through 3 red lights and what could have been an hour of traffic. 

Within these five minutes I sat with hyung and listened to his heart rate monitor beep. His heart rate getting weaker and weaker by the minute. When we finally arrived everything happened in a split second. Mark was rushed into the hospital and straight into emergency. I was so scared.

All the nurses that were trying to get Mark hyung better were yelling out all these medical terms that I had no clue of. The doctor who I assume was supervising walked over to me with a nurse by my side.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Kim Namjoon. May I ask what your relation to the patient?" he asks. "H-he i-is a-actually m-my h-house m-mate. I-i l-live w-with h-him a-and o-one o-of o-our o-other m-members. W-we a-are a-actually p-part o-of a-an i-idol g-group d-debuting s-soon." I say through sobs.

"Is the patients name Mark Tuan?" Dr. Kim asks. I nod my head "H-how d-did y-you k-know?" I ask quite curious as to why he asks and how he knew. "My adoptive son is actually a fan of IMPULSE and has been a fan since their debut. He is waiting for the group the said they were going to be in to debut" I stood there completely shook.

After answering the mandatory questions asked by medical staff I was told to wait in the waiting room as they worked with Mark hyung.

It was about two hours later as I was sitting around in the waiting room when I heard a familiar voice "I'm looking for Mark Tuan." I stand up and walk over to him. "H-hyung" I said almost in a whisper. "Baby, any news on Mark hyung?" Jinyoung says. I look towards the floor and shake my head "N-none" I say through a sob.

Just then I saw Dr. Kim walk out into the waiting room. Without hesitation I grab Jinyoung's hand and drag him to see the doctor. It wasn't till we had gotten to him and he looked at Jinyoung and gasped. I was scared to turn around but then I did.

"Baby, before you ask... I am ok" he says. I turn to the doctor and ask him to take a look at Jinyoungs hand that seems to have been bandaged. Half an hour later Jinyoung walks out with his hand in a cast. "Now, Jinyoung has in fact broken three fingers and fractured his wrist. His adreneline was still pumping through him, hence he wasn't really able to feel the pain" He says. I walk over to Jinyoung and sit down wrapping my arms around his torso as he lazily slings an arm over my shoulders.

"Now..." Dr. Kim continues, "As for Mr. Tuan...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So close to finding out what happened, Yet so far.

What did Jinyoung do?

What's happening with Mark?

WILL WE GET THE ENDING WE WANT?

Keep reading to find out xx

- M.