~ Jinyoung ~

"Yugyeom, do you want to join our company and make our group a group of 7 instead of 6?" I hear Mark hyung say. I couldn't help but to grin at the younger as he looked up. You could see the cogs turning in his head as he tried to compute what he was being asked. "W-what d-do y-you m-mean?" Yugyeom he questioned Mark.

"Being the leader of GOT6 I would like to formerly invite you to join our idol group soon to debut in 2 months. How about it Yugyeom?" Mark questioned again. Without hesitation Yugyeom nodded his head at a frantic rate but then slowed down just as fast, you could tell he was starting to doubt himself. "B-but I-i c-can't d-dance o-or s-sing" He mutters and that breaks my heart to see and hear.

"How about before you meet the group you do a private audition for Mark hyung and I and then we can tell you what we think and then we can position you?" I suggest hoping that the younger will take the offer. Thankfully he looks up and nods at the idea. "Okay come on then, lets go inside so you can 'Audition' for us" I suggest since we have been sitting outside of the building for ten minutes now. He looks at me with a wide smile and nods. I look over at Mark and see him on his phone.

He looks up and mentions that he just texted the choreographer to begin practice and that Mark and I will be a little later than usual. I nod in response and get out of the company van quickly taking Yugyeom's hand and walking into the building and down stairs to one of the practice rooms that were empty now.

All three of us walked in and put our bags on the floor by the door. "Okay, do a little introduction now Yugeyom because at the moment we only know your name." Mark says and I nod towards Mark in agreement. "Be as confident as you possibly can" I mention before he started.

"O-okay, Well my name is Kim Yugyeom and....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How does he go? will he stutter?

Will Mark and Jinyoung accept him?

-M.