what did i do chapter 4 (yaoi)

Simon P.O.V

Simon: (gets off of the computer) What did I just do? I kiss bodil. *blush* *rethinking what just happen* What should I do? Agh! I wonder what bodil is thinking right now? Or mad at me for doing that. Well I just stay away from bodil until we get to California.

Bodil40 P.O.V.

Bodil40: Did he just kiss me on my cheek? Why did he did that? But why do I feel like I like it what Simon did. I just have to check on him tomorrow anxious ask him why.

(Ukyo:But bodil forget for a few days and here we go the next day)

Bodil40: OMG I forgot to go to Simon house and ask him.(goes to his car and drive to his house)

Simon & Bodil40 P.O.V.

(Stop the car and goes to the door and knocks the door but someone open the door. It was Simon)

Both: *gasps by surprise*

Simon: What are you doing here bodil?

Bodil40: hmm I just wanted to talk to you about something OK. May I enter Simon.

Simon: *nervous* sure......bodil come in. Let me get you a drink OK be right back.

Bodil40: okay.

(Ukyo: Waits for Simon to get the drinks)

Simon: here bodil. *gives the drink to bodil*

Bodil40: thanks. Now I wanna ask you something. Why did you kiss on the cheek?

Simon: ahhh *looks away* I don't know.

Bodil40: Do you like me Simon?

Simon: I don't know do you?

Bodil40: I do Simon. From the past of few weeks I just realize that I like you Simon and I want to be with you on my side Simon.

Simon: you do like me? *happiness overwhelmed him and embrace on him*

(Ukyo: They both hug each other and stay like that for a while and then)

*Bodil kiss Simon on the mouth to surprise him*

Simon: *gasps* Bodil......how are we gonna tell our friends about this?

Bodil40: I don't know Simon but we have to keep this as our secret OK.

Simon: OK.

(Ukyo:this is were I gonna leave cya)

(Created by: -amnesia-ukyo-sama-