Team crafted home chapter 5

(Two weeks later)

Bodil40 P.O.V.

Bodil40: (wakes up) OK today me,Simon and my friends are going to visit team crafted and go to minecon.

(Ukyo: sorry if something is wrong of the story)

Bodil40: I should call Simon and baki if they are ready so I can pick them up.

(Calls Simon first and he said not ready yet and then bodil call Baki and he said yes so bodil goes off to pick him up)

(Drives to baki house and picks him up)

Bodil40: Hi baki come on with have to pick up Simon.

Baki: OK OK I'm coming.

(Gets on the car)(drives a while and they talk a little)

Bodil40: do you think we should ask ghost to see if he want us to pick him up?

Baki: I think we should.

Bodil40: OK you call him because I'm driving.

Baki: ok

(They pick up ghost and made it to Simon house)

Bodil40: OK we are here.

Ghost: finally I was gonna fell a sleep.

Baki: really I didn't realize.

Bodil40: OK OK stop complaining and can we just hurry because we gonna be late to our flight.

Both: OK.

(Rings the doorbell and Simon open the door)

Bodil40 & Simon P.O.V.

Bodil40: Hi Simon ready to go?

Baki & ghost: Hi Simon.

Simon: Hi guys, yes I'm ready to go.

Bodil40: OK let's go we are gonna be late.

Everybody: OK.

(Ukyo: they went to the airport and they made it on time. Baki & Ghost sit together and Simon and bodil sit together but with different sits, baki and ghost sat at the front row and bodil and Simon sat in the back row)

(While they are off baki and ghost are talking meanwhile bodil and Simon are sitting in a awkward silence, with a heavy atmosphere)

Bodil40: so are you excited to go to California to see minecon.

Simon: Yes I'm so excited to go to minepax and stay at team crafted house.

To be continue.........

(Created by: -amnesia-ukyo-sama-)
(Editor by: Tushiro)

(Ukyo: Oh I forgot the all the chapter that I did all in edit by tushiro Cya)