WARNING!!! love starts in smexy way chapter 16

Simon P.O.V.
(Previous)
Simon & bodil: WHAT!?!?

(Ukyo: WARNING WARNING!!!!!!  THIS IS THAT PART U BEEN WAITING FOR YAOI ALERT!!!!!  (≧▽≦)/~┴┴ ENJOY!!! )

(Now let's continue)

Jason: Yep you heard me right.

Sky: OMG lol this is got interesting.

Tyler: Jason, you just couldn't resist the temptation, couldn't you?

Dan: well then the you two follow me even you Ty.

(We both nodded and follow Dan to the guest room)

Dan: here the guest room that's the two of you will spend the night.

Ty: OK I should remember that.

Ty P.O.V. (short)

(I look at Simon and bodil trembling in fear but I'm guessing it won't be bad I think)

Ty: OK you two get in there already.

(Those two went inside and Dan shut the door behind them and lock it)

Dan: remember, Ty will get you guys in the morning.

Bodil40 P.O.V.

(They left and now we are alone only me and Simon God what should I do now? )

Bodil40: so what now?

Simon: I don't know.

(We both look facing in the same direction and I notice we both were blushing. I have a strange desire to do something but at the same time I don't want to do it?  I'll just do it, fuck it I don't care )

Bodil40: ummm Simon……

Simon: Yes bodil………

Simon P.O.V.

(He embrace me hard then……)

Bodil quickly pressed his lips onto mine and then Bodil licked my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. So I slowly open my mouth and Bodil quickly started to explore my mouth. Our tongues swirled around and I softly moaned into the kiss. Bodil broke the kiss and a string of saliva connected. Then Bodil goes to my neck and softly started to nibble on it.

Simon: a-ah! w-wait Bodil!

He ignored my request and bit down harder, earning him a crystal clear moan from me.

Bodil40: How cute~!! I wanna hear more~!

My eyes widen in shock as Bodil suddenly found my weak spot and began to attack it. I covered my mouth with my hand to muffle the moans but Bodil seemed to not appreciate that. So he quickly grabbed my hand and look into my eyes.

Simon: B-Bodil?!

Bodil40: I wanna hear you...

He quickly started to take off my shirt and pinned me down then he got on top. He once again started to attack my neck and then he worked his way to my chest then my belly. Before he went to me lower regions, he undid my pants and immediately took both underwear and pants off, leaving me nude.

Bodil's cheeks grew into a dark shade as he stared at me. I lightly tugged on Bodil's shirt.

Simon: T-Take it off... Please...

Bodil nodded and started to strip with my help and now we're now completely naked in bed... wow.

He slowly separated my legs, revealing my bulge. He stared at my bulge and he slightly licked the tip. I gasped when Bodil licked my member, then Bodil took it all in and started bob his head up a down.

My moans quickly gotten louder as Bodil kept on sucking. I tangled my fingers in Bodil's hair.

Simon: A-Ah! Bodil~!! I t-think I'm gonna c-cum~!

As I was reaching to my limit, Bodil pulled away and smirked.

Bodil40: I think is too early for you to cum~! There's still more fun to do~!

He licked his fingers and quickly without hesitation inserted it into my shaft. I yelped and wiggled around bit.

Simon: Ah! No! Take that out~!! It feels w-weird~!!

Bodil40: sorry Simon~! I can't do that~!

Bodil began to thrust in and out, making me whimper and moan loudly. I started to get used it but suddenly Bodil inserted another finger, making me gasp and moan louder. This kept on for awhile but he all of a sudden took out his finger and grinned.

Bodil40: I think you're more than ready for what I'm going to do next~

Simon: B-Bodil~?!

He pressed the tip of his member to my entrance and smirked.

Simon: Don't t-tease me~!

Bodil nodded and pushed him completely in, making me gasp and shuddered. He harshly began to thrust in me and stroked my hips to ease the pain a bit.

Simon: A-Ah~! Bodil! It hurts~!

Bodil40: Relax, the pain should go away for a bit...

He was completely right, the pain was immediately replaced with the feeling of pleasure. In only a few minutes, I was already reaching my limit.

Simon: I'm c-close~!!

Bodil: m-me too~!!

He went harder and came inside of me and came on the bedsheets. He takes out his member and we laid next to each other, panting heavily.

Bodil40: I'm sorry...

Simon: it's okay... I loved it~

We hugged each other and started to cuddle a bit.

Simon: Thank you, Bodil~

We both just rest a bit and gaining our strength back and we both look at each but I fell asleep.

(To be continue....... )

(Created by: -amnesia-ukyo-sama-)
(Editor by: Tushiro )
(Sexual by: Tushiro )