20

"Have any of you guys seen Hoseok? I keep losing his scent." Namjoon muttered to the rest, who were spread out in the forest to search for the ghost.

"No, but these are his shoe prints here." Jin pointed to some imprints on the dirt. They gathered around and followed the trail, pushing some branches out of their way.

"Hoseok!" Jimin called out when he saw the ghost.

"You didn't find them?" Taehyung asked as he approached the male.

"No, I lost them around here. He runs really fucking fast." Hoseok rolled his eyes. The rest sighed.

"Did you see where he went?" Jin questioned.

"No, he's long gone. I have no fucking idea where he went." Hoseok put his head in his hands.

"Wait." Yoongi caught a whiff of something familiar. He sniffed the air a couple times and pushed past the others, walking up to a sharp branch that had dark red blood on the end. He gathered some on his finger and put it on his tongue. The others grimaced. "I'm gonna fucking kill him. It's Jungkook's."

A/n: Connor wtf are you doing in my book go hug Hank I'm-

"Let's keep going in that direction, that may be where he took him. Everyone spread out." Namjoon ordered, the others following.

They all fanned out, looking for footprints or more blood, just any clues of what direction Jungkook had been taken to. So far there wasn't much luck.

"Maybe we should turn back. It really doesn't seem like they went this wa-" Jimin was cut off by Yoongi harshly telling him to shut up. The others looked at the oldest with raised brows.

"What?"

"I can smell his blood. It's fresh...which means someone just fucking hurt him." Yoongi snarled, his eyes glowing red. Taehyung held a hand on his shoulder.

"Stay calm, Yoongi. How far away is it? What direction?" Taehyung said in a calming voice, trying to get the vampire to chill out. Yoongi took a few deep breaths.

"16.3 miles North." Yoongi replied as if he were a GPS.

"Shit, that's so far. What of they've already killed him by the time we get there?" Jimin panicked, his eyes wide in fear. Yoongi sucked in a breath as his fists balled up.

"Well, we'll just have to fucking hurry."

~~~~

Jungkook groaned in pain, the man finally leaving the room and shutting off the light. Jungkook's wrists were raw from being tied so tightly for such a long time and his arms ached at the way they were pulled behind his back. The harsh beating he just received wasn't helping anything either.

He spat out some blood, leaning back against the cold wall. He didn't move, knowing it would just bring him more pain. His teeth clattered and his stomach grumbled. He didn't know how much longer he could deal with this hell.

He had only encountered the one man, who was probably related to Namjoon. From the time he had been here (he had already lost track of how long it had been) he hadn't heard or seen anyone else. This guy said he had an "army". Where the hell was it?

Jungkook yawned and it just hit him how tired he was. He let his eyes shut as he tried to sleep. He was so uncomfortable, cold and aching. His mouth was dry and his stomach was already asking for more food. Maybe he had been here longer than he thought.

After many attempts, he finally fell asleep. He hoped he wouldn't be here much longer.

~~~~

"How long have we been fucking running? An hour? Two?" Taehyung panted, slowing his pace a bit. He could barely breathe.

"6 and a half minutes." Yoongi replied casually as he sped past the younger.

"Even the grandpa is faster than you." Jimin teased while laughing.

"I am seriously out of shape." Taehyung's eyes widened as he picked up his speed again. After only a couple seconds he had to slow down again because he felt like he'd pass out.

"At this rate we'll never get to Jungkook." Namjoon huffed, as he was at the front because he could run the fastest. Him and his brother shared the fast running gene.

The others picked up their pace noticeably at that. No matter how tired they were, they were going to get Jungkook back.

Shorter chapter, I apologize.

Anyway, thanks for reading, I know this chapter wasn't really eventful but next one should be where things start happening.