Chapter 14

(Y/N)'s POV
Before I had to go, we spend one last day together, but Bonnie didn't want the journey to end so we had to tell her it was okay, and that I would be coming back to defend my title when the time comes, then Clemont and I decided to finish the battle we were having when we first met, and in the end, Pikachu came up on top, then it was time to leave, we head to the airport and say our goodbyes, "You better come back soon!" Bonnie says, "Don't worry, I will" I say, I look at Clemont, "It's been fun" I say, "Yes it has, it was an honor to travel by your side" Clemont says, we shake hands, "I'll be back, and when I am, let's have a battle" I say, Clemont smiles, "Yeah" he says, Clemont and Bonnie wave at us as we walk towards the plane, we wave back of course, and when we couldn't see them anymore, I wrap an arm around Serena, "Do you want the window seat?" I ask, "No, I'm just gonna end up sleeping on you the whole way there" Serena says, she yawns, we get on the plane and make our way to Kanto

Serena's POV
When we get off the plane, we notice that lots of people were cheering for (Y/N), "Wow, they're treating me like a celebrity" he says, "Well you kinda are one now, you did just become a Pokémon League Champion" I say, "Come on, I'll introduce you to my mom" (Y/N) says taking my hand, we get to his house in Pallet Town and he knocks on the door, when it opens, a Mr Mime was there, he greets (Y/N) happily, "Hey Mr Mime, is my mom home?" (Y/N) asks, Mr Mime nods and gestures us to come inside, "(Y/N)!" I hear a woman say, his mother hugs him, "I'm so proud of you!" She says, then she looks at me, "Oh, who's this?" She asks, "This is my girlfriend Serena" (Y/N) says wrapping an arm around me, "Hi, nice to meet you" I say, "I've been waiting for this day for so long! This is amazing!" (Y/N)'s mother says, she gets a closer look at me, "She's so pretty! You have great taste in girls!" She says, (Y/N) blushes in embarrassment, "Serena was actually a friend of mine that I made back at Professor Oak's summer camp when I was little" (Y/N) explains, "Oh you're the girl that (Y/N) always talked about! He would talk about how pretty and nice you were!" Mrs (L/N) says, (Y/N) blushes in embarrassment, "Mom!" He says, I giggle, "I think it's sweet how you still thought of me after camp was over" I say pecking him on the cheek, "Professor Oak said he wanted to talk to you" Mrs (L/N) says, "Oh, I'll go see him now" (Y/N) says, he takes me to a laboratory where inside a boy who looks our age was there, he had spiky brown hair, he grinned at (Y/N), "Well if it isn't (Y/N)! I see the dorkness is still there" he says, "And I've noticed that your ego is bigger and stronger than ever" (Y/N) replies, I hope they're not about to fight, suddenly they just start laughing together, "It's to see you again (Y/N)" the boy says, "It's good to see you too Gary" (Y/N) replies, "Who's the girl?" Gary asks, "This is my girlfriend Serena, she wanted to come along with me" (Y/N) says, "Hi there" I say with a smile, "So you finally got one eh?" Gary asks, "Yeah, I can hardly believe it myself" (Y/N) says, "I'm happy for ya, I'm glad you found someone who doesn't mind how awkward you are" Gary says slinging an arm around (Y/N), "Gary and I have known each other since we were babies, we used to be rivals, but now we're best friends" (Y/N) says, "Hey, you look familiar, are you the girl that was at Oak's summer camp that would follow (Y/N) around?" Gary asks me, "Um.. y-yes, that's me" I say, "Ah, I was wondering what happened to you" Gary says, after having a conversation with Gary, he takes us to the outside area where the Pokémon roam, "My Gramps is over there" Gary says pointing to an older man with a lab coat, we walk towards him and (Y/N) yells "Hey Professor!" The man looks at us and smiles, "Ah, (Y/N)!" He says, "This is Professor Oak, he's the one who gave me Pikachu" (Y/N) tells me, "Hi there, I'm Serena" I say, "It's a pleasure to meet you" Oak says, I grab (Y/N)'s hand as he talks to Oak, then out of nowhere (Y/N) is tackled to the ground, (Y/N) starts laughing, "Hey Muk" he says, he takes me to meet all of his other Pokémon, he has so many, there was an energetic Totadile, a very happy Oshawatt, and even a Bulbasaur, and then we met up with the Kalos Pokémon I was used to seeing, then all of a sudden, there was a Pokémon (Y/N) and I have never seen before, it looked like a puppy, it excitedly wagged its tail while trying to get (Y/N) to play with it, "Is that one of yours?" I ask, "No, I've never seen this Pokémon before" (Y/N) replies, suddenly a younger man in a lab coat shows up and comes to us, "Sorry about that, he likes to run off and play with people" the man says, "Oh, hey Kukui" (Y/N) says, "(Y/N)! Long time no see!" The man says, "This is Professor Kukui, he's my cousin" (Y/N) tells me, "Nice to meet you" Kukui says, "So where have you been?" (Y/N) asks, "I moved to the Alola region, it's where I found this little guy" Kukui starts petting the puppy who wagged its tail in response, but it kept looking at (Y/N), "The Alola region?" (Y/N) asks, "Yeah, this little guy is called a Rockruff, I brought him here with me so he wouldn't be lonely" Kukui explains, "I hear the Alola region is so beautiful! I've always wanted to visit there!" I say, "There must be tons of new Pokémon there, I wanna check it out!" (Y/N) says excitedly, "If you want, you can come back with me" Kukui says, "You would do that? Sure!" (Y/N) says, then he looks at me, "Wanna come along Serena?" He asks, I smile, "Of course! I hear there's lots of performance stuff there too!" I say, "Then it looks like we're off again!" (Y/N) says, Pikachu nods and cheers, I can't wait to travel another region with him! It's going to be amazing!