Strings

Kasady would follow you from your work to your apartment and back to your work. He was a stalker but his reasons were to see if you've separated from Venom. 

But the more he observed you the closer he became. The bar you worked for was a private bar with one security man. Kasady kept his hands in his pockets as he walked up. "Id?" The man says with his hands crossed on his chest. 

Kasady raised his head up with a wide smile. 

Arranging the cups and cleaning off the counter you heard a customer sit down. Turning around you cheerfully great your customer. "What can I get you to drink?" Kasady rested his arms on the counter looking up to you. 

"How did you?" He kept a wide smile on his face. Leaving to the back you went to your boss leaving Kasady alone. Grabbing your coat and purse you clocked out. 

"Where are you going? Where's my drink?" He says laughing in amusement. "I clocked out early." You respond back with an annoyed tone. "Oh come on birdie!" Kasady got up from his seat walking behind you. 

"Hey!" Your boss calls you up as you go to him. "Is he with you?" He looks at Kasady. This is a private bar, private as in well dressed people enter. It's your responsibility to call security when not well dressed people enter. 

You can deny service.

You can't do that with Kasady. He would make a bloody scene. That and he got in this bar somehow. 

Which means Brandie the security guard is probably dead or knocked out. Please be the second one. 

But you can right now also get in trouble if you say yes he's with you. If you say no, your boss is most likely to chase Kasady out which will be an issue. 

Your lips shook with words as you looked back at Kasady who just had a warm patient smile. Sighing you shut your eyes seeing he's got you on checkmate. "Yes." 

Your boss shook his head leaning in close to your ear. "Your fired." 

He walks away as you keep your head down. Walking toward Kasady he followed you with his eyes. 

"Exit, is this way." You lead him to the back. 

Walking on the sidewalk with him beside you. "Did you lose your job?" He looks down at you from the corner of his eye. "Yeah." You say calmly. Kasady frowns from how calm you are. 

He was expecting you to get upset, lash out at him. You didn't do such a thing. Instead you knew of the outcomes and decided to lose your job. So nothing would happen. 

 "Fuck them! They don't deserve you!" His arm wraps around your shoulder as he made you stagger closer to him. 

"Cheer up birdie. There are better ways to get money." 

His eyes squinted from the realization of how tense you've gotten. Carnage can't feel Venom.

"Yeah. It's just more satisfying for me to work as a person. To-" 

"Fit in with them." He finishes your sentence. 

Kasady looked forward feeling so many emotions right now. It pisses him off on how you have to fit in with everyone. How he made you lose your job. How no matter what he does he won't get what he wants out of you. How you have to lie in order to fit in with society.

His little birdie isn't happy.  

Stopping, his hand cuffed your cheek. Looking up into his green eyes he saw your sweet colored eyes. "Is Venom with you?" You were hesitate on answering his question. 

Because you don't want to admit your vulnerability.

"That's bullshit that you have to lie in order to fit in. You don't have to lie to me. You never have lied to me." His thumb slid across your lips. "Those lips are too precious to lie to me." 

His words made you feel even more uncomfortable. 

Both minds of a killer. You knew it was a compliment and a threat. He would probably think of different ways of punishing you. Cutting your lips off, glueing them or sewing them shut. 

"No." You answer with a shiver. 

A wide smile crossed his lips as he looked forward continuing to walk with you. He seemed to feel different more relaxed. And at your end he was really warm and welcoming. 

Kasady held the door to a dessert shop letting you enter as he followed. 

After a while of waiting he returned back with a tray of burgers, french fries and a milkshake with two straws. 

"My definition of a date." He says eagerly unraveling your burger and sliding it toward you. 

You were just stunned by this. "Uhm. Thank you." 

Kasady looked up to you feeling a warm sensation in his chest from your sweet thank you. Seeing a smile form on your lips enlightened him. 

"Were you going to visit me on my special day?" Kasady sucks on the straw from the shake.

"I actually had no idea that you were to be executed."

He gets a spoon full of the shake hovering it to your mouth. "Of course not little birdie. I wanted you to live freely." You accept the spoon in your mouth. 

"It disappointed me to know you are not living. Do you hate me? For what I've put you through. Do you sometimes wish I had died in that farm?" 

Looking down at the milkshake you let out a sigh. 

"I won't admit anything to you Kay." 

His eyebrows flinch a bit from the small nickname you made for him. 

"Kay? Is that a name for me? How sweet of you little birdie. I know you've thought of me ever since you were released. You wanted to know, why they released you? 

I took your blame. You must be wanting to know, why?"

He kept a devilish smile while you both shared the milkshake.

"I'm not concerned. I don't want to know much about you. But you have my Carnage and if he's bonded with you this much.

There has to be another reason behind it. I feel like you just taunt me, play games with me." 

Kasady slides his tongue behind his cheek nodding his head. If you won't admit your feelings to him, he won't either.