You have a nightmare

Keep running. Just keep running. That's what you told yourself. Just keep running. There was something chasing you but you didn't know what it was, but it was catching up to you and no matter how fast you ran - it seemed to run faster. Soon enough it caught up to you and you screamed but no sound came out. But right before this thing could do anything to you - something was shaking you.

Lucy kept shaking your shoulder and was calling your name, trying to get you to wake up until you finally did. You sat up in bed soaked in sweat and gasping for air. Lucky put her hand on your arm and you jumped until you looked next to you and saw her. You threw your arms around her neck and panted for air against her skin, trying to get your breathing under control as she rubbed your back.

"I woke up to you tossing and turning and making weird sounds in your sleep. Did you have a bad dream, my love?" You nodded and started to cry. "It was horrible." She rubbed your back and kissed your neck softly. "It's okay. It's over now baby. It wasn't real. I'm here with you, I'll protect you and keep you safe, I promise." You nodded your head and laid back on the bed. Lucy laid down next to you as close as she could before putting her hand on your back to rub it again.

"I love you so much y/n. Whatever happened wasn't real. You're okay. Try to go back to sleep." You leaned your head on her chest and closed your eyes, slowly drifting back to sleep as Lucy whispered words of comfort in your ear until you were sleeping soundly again. She stayed awake for a few minutes to make sure you didn't wake back up before she went back to sleep herself, keeping you safe and secure in her arms the whole time.