you get sick when you stay the night (requested)

Lucy had planned a really fun day together today, leading up to you spending the night with her for the very first time. You saw a movie together then went out for dinner at a new restaurant just down the street from her house. It had just opened up and had been getting incredible reviews, so Lucy wanted to treat you a nice dinner there.

You originally were looking forward to staying the night with her, up until you got home after eating there. Your stomach started to feel achy and you felt a little sick, but you tried to play it off and see if Lucy was willing to have an early night.

"Are you sure you're feeling okay?"

Deep down, she could see that something wasn't right. You were walking very slowly and she'd see you hold your stomach at times, but you always stopped when you thought she was looking. You slowly crept over to the bed and laid down. "Yeah. Why do you ask?"

She frowned slightly as she brushed her thumb across your forehead. "You're sweating a little and I've seen you holding your stomach. Don't try to hide it, y/n. I saw it. Are you not feeling good?"

You didn't want her to worry about you and you didn't want to ruin this night with her so again, you played it off. "I just have cramps, that's all." She raised her eyebrows. You could tell she didn't really believe you but she just nodded and turned the lights off. "Goodnight, y/n." She kissed your shoulder and laid her head down, quickly falling asleep.

You didn't fall asleep though. You stayed wide awake, hoping that you wouldn't get sick. But as time passed you realized that's exactly what was gonna happen. Your stomach hurt worse than before and you could feel the beads of sweat moving down your skin.

You groaned and tried to roll over without making the pain worse or waking up Lucy. But as you tried to move your stomach flipped and you knew you were gonna be sick. You tried to get in there as quickly but as quietly as possible. You closed the door behind you and kept the light off, feeling around for everything as you went.

You were taking every precaution to not wake Lucy up. You threw up into the toilet, groaning miserably when you stopped to catch your breath a moment later. The feeling rushed back again and you continued to get sick again and again. You held onto the side, desperate for something to grab onto as your stomach forcefully emptied itself.

You spit a few times when you finished to rid the taste from your mouth. You shakily stood up and flushed the toilet before opening the door. You jumped when you saw Lucy standing there. "Gosh, Lucy! You scared me!"

"Were you throwing up in there?"

You shook your head with a nervous chuckle and went back over to the bed. You unhooked your phone charger and reached for your bag on the floor. "What are you doing? Where do you think you're going?"

You tried to stutter out an excuse but Lucy shook her head. "Y/n I know you were just vomiting. There's no way you're going home right now." You sighed as she threw your bag back on the floor and hooked your phone back up for you.

She gently pushed you back onto the bed and draped the blanket over your shoulders. "I'm fine."

"No, you're not. Stop acting like you're okay, you look miserable." You sighed sadly. She could see right through you, she knew you like the back of her hand. There was no hiding it from her. She placed the back of her hand on your forehead. "You don't have a fever. Maybe you have food poisoning."

She rubbed your achy stomach and you let out a little sigh because it actually relieved the pain a little. "Is there anything you need?" You could see by the look in her eyes that she was worried about you. "Maybe some water?"

She kissed your forehead. "Coming right up, my love." She gave you a reassuring smile and then went downstairs to get you some water. She returned just a moment later with a cold bottle of it and a bucket, just in case.

She put the bucket down next to you and put the water on the nightstand for you. She laid down next to you after she made sure you were securely tucked in under the blankets. "Good, baby?" You nodded.

"I'm sorry if I ruined our night."

"You didn't. I promise. Next time, just tell me if you're not feeling good so I can take care fo you."

Next time. You really loved the sound of that.

"Okay, I will. I love you."

"I love you too, y/n. So much."