your friends walk in on you making out

"Lucy? How long do we have until they arrive?" You yelled out as you walked out of the bathroom, dressed in one of Lucy's shirts and a pair of shorts as you ran the towel through your wet hair.

"About fifteen minutes." She replied as she stepped out of the closet and pulled the hoodie over her head. She had a few words on her tongue, but they seemed to disappear when she saw you dressed in her shirt. She bit down on her lip and hugged you close, relishing in the sweet giggle that fell from your lips in response.

Naturally, she buried her face in your neck and inhaled the smell of the body wash that lingered on your skin. Vanilla with a slight floral touch. It made her weak in the knees and she knew if she hadn't been holding onto you, they would've just buckled beneath her.

"You smell good." She complimented before hooking her fingers under your chin to bring you in for a soft kiss. Only meant to be innocent and a way to pour out the love that was making her heart swell. But she could taste the mint on your breath and she found herself melting into your kiss.

"Lucy," you chuckled when you pulled away only to hear a whine fall from her lips in response. "Our friends will be here in a few minutes."

She stared deeply into your eyes for a moment before she looked down at your lips. She couldn't help the way her tongue swiped along her own as the desire to kiss you even deeper than before started to overwhelm her.

"I know." She spoke before crashing her lips onto yours once more. She wondered if you'd pull away and tell her that you had to finish getting ready.

But it seemed that your craving for her kiss and her touch was just as strong as hers. You looped your arms around her neck and sighed against her lips, basking in the way they moved perfectly against your own. You tangled your fingers in her hair and your knees felt weak when she squeezed your hip.

She slid her fingers under your shirt, only to lay her hands against the warm skin of your back. But you jumped and she pulled away quickly. "Your fingers are a little cold." You mumbled before she planted another kiss to your lips.

Slowly, she pulled away from the kiss to trail her lips to your ear. A chill ran down your spine when she whispered, "Sorry, baby girl," then kissed the shell of your ear a few times.

You closed your eyes and elt all of your thoughts be washed away when her lips touched your neck softly.

Both of you were so caught up in the moment that you didn't even notice your friends calling your names downstairs and a pair of feet coming up the stairs and leading to your room.

But you noticed when the door opened and you heard a voice behind you.

"Y/N, Lucy, everything okay? Oh-"

Lucy pulled her lips away from your neck and you were almost certain that your cheeks were as red as a tomato. But your friend just nodded with a chuckle.

"We'll just give you some space and see you tomorrow instead."

Lucy nodded and watched the door close before she laid her forehead against yours with a laugh.

"Well, at least we have the night in."

"True. But I just wanna spend it with your lips on mine."

She laughed and then kissed you again, driving you wild when she spoke against your lips, "Sounds perfect, darling."