2

2

Atan Starward was never supposed to be alive. He was a mistake. A fuck up. A broken condom. Being disrespected by those who gave him life broke something inside of Atan. Who knows what.

Either way, he murdered both his parents at the age of 14, drowned his baby sister, and then went on a killing spree around the town. Because of his threat level, he was sent to a high security prison for kids.

Three years, he had been in there. Three. Fucking. Years. Finally he made his plan and got the hell out of there. No one knew he was gone until it was too late.

It was dark and late at night as he approached a farm house. The nearest neighbor was at least a mile away. No one could hear them scream.....

Sneaking around the side of the house, Atan found a pile of fire wood, a large axe sitting there as tho it was begging him to grab it's handle and swing it......

So he did. In the silence of the night and with a crazed look in his eye, he swung the axe swiftly, feeling the weight of it. It was nice. Perfect for smashing a skull in and dismembering a body...

There was a light suddenly turned on in the window above him. Atan dropped to the ground, hiding from sight.

Maggie walked sleepily through the kitchen, searching for a glass to have a drink from. Her body ached, her head felt as though it would implode. So she silently sipped her water and was about to retreat back to bed, when there was the sound of footsteps.

"Maggie," said Ephraim, walking up behind her. His hands slipped onto her hips, sliding down and holding her close. A small smile slipped onto Maggie's face.

"Ephie," she responded softly. With a small move, the two siblings were kissing passionately.

Atan peaked over the edge of the window sill and saw the two siblings. He cringed in disgust and started sneaking towards the barn behind the house. Atan figured he could hide there until morning when he could attack.

Hiding in the rafters with the axe, Atan sighed and made himself comfortable for the evening. Less than fourth minutes later, the tall, studly boy who Atan saw making out with the girl that was obviously his sister, waltzed into the barn and plopped onto a nearby pile of hay. He snuggled in, making his bed.

Once the god like boy was snoring softly, Atan came down the rafters. The red headed boy raised the axe above his head, a horrid glint in his eyes. He brought the axe up, and swung down, hitting Ephraim on the top of his head. The boy was rendered unconcious. Atan proceeded to tie him up and gag him with nearby rope, probably used for tightening down things when the family transported goods to the market.

Once he was safely strapped down, Atan proceeded to look around the barn for anything that could be useful to threaten the family into doing as he wanted them to.

What was the plan again?

Oh yeah.

Hide in the family's house, hold them hostage, use them as a cover as he hides from police until it all dies down. From there, have them pay for a plane ticket to take him to paradise.

Of course, there would be fatalities. There always where. Did Atan care?

Fuck no.

All he cared about was getting the fuck away from the police and people after him. Once he was away, he could forget all of this.

Meanwhile, you sat in your room, lit by a dying lightbulb hanging from the ceiling. A cracked mirror was your only companion, and your own beaten face glared back at you.

You washed away the blood, now a black eye was hidden behind your bangs. Your lip was cracked and you had your wrist held in a tightly wound ribbon acting as a cast.

You laid down under your thin sheet and turned off the lights. There was no use in crying. This was the only world you ever knew. This hell was all you ever had....

*****
And so the killer's reign has just begun. What's your first course of action? What do you think will happen next?

Don't forget to vote and comment! Have a nice day!