16

16

In the morning, you woke up wrapped in Atan's arms. His sweet scent filled your senses. You smiled softly, nuzzling into him. However, since he was spooning your back, your ass gently rubbed against his....... yeah.....

In an instant, you felt something beginning to poke your back. Your face went red as realization dawned upon you.

Atan yawned and shifted a little, pressing the thing further into your back on accident. A shiver ran up your spine.

Quickly you raced out of the bed and to the kitchen to try and avoid feeling it more. You began making breakfast, using your father's meat as usual. Soon it would go bad and you and Atan would need fresh meat.

Atan woke up, depressed to find that you were no longer in his grasp. He had to get you back and not let you go. The grumpy ginger thumped his way downstairs and found you were making breakfast, swaying your hips softly to a tune playing only in your mind.

He snaked his arms around your waist and hastily pulled your to his body, burying his face into your neck. You yelped in surprise, then chuckled when you realized what the situation was.

"Atan," you giggled. He responded with a low and tired groan from deep in his throat. "Sweetheart, I need to make breakfast." He groaned again, but this time lifted his head and rested it on your shoulder.

"Why eat breakfast when I have you, my dear?" A blush ran up your face. You were not expecting that statement. He pulled away momentarily and spun you around unexpectedly. Placing a strong, deep kiss on your lips, his hands strayed to sit firmly on your hips.

He pulled away with a happy smile.

"As much as I would love to throw you on that table and eat you for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.... we have some pests that need tending to."

You had nearly forgotten that Ephraim and Maggie existed. You didn't want to remember they existed. Those selfish bastards deserved to rot in hell, and Atan had come to take them there.

In the barn, every single moment was hellish. Ephraim and Maggie were living in fear. They couldn't sleep, they weren't eating anything, Maggie could almost feel the baby kicking, and Ephraim had deep gashes in his arms from attempting to struggle out if his binds. His blood dripped down on the straw on the floor.

They needed to get out, and soon, if they and their child even had a slight chance of survival.....

*****

Don't forget to vote and comment! Have a nice day!