3

3

Mr. LN awoke to the sound of a clicking, almost like a loading gun. He slowly opened his eyes and found himself looking down the barrel of a rifle. His own rifle.

"Get up," demanded a voice. Shaking and scared, Mr. LN did as told. He was face to face with a strapping young man with a dark look in his eyes.

"W-who are you?" Your father said in a shaky voice. Atan smirked at the shaking man.

"That doesn't matter," he grunted. "What matters is what you're going to do for me."

"A-and what would that b-be?" Atan smirked.

"You're going to wake everyone in your house up and we're going to have a nice family chat."

Twenty minutes later, you heard Maggie shaking you violently. You woke up as you looked at your terrified sister.

"YN.... YN!" She hissed at you. You sat up, shaking a little bit and being slightly scared from the sudden wake up.

"W-what!? Maggie!! Ugh.... it's too early for this...."

"There's a man in the house."

Maggie's voice was hushed and urgent. It was clear that your level headed, always calm sister, was terrified. And that scared you more than anything.

Maggie walked you to the dining room. Ephraim was knocked out and tied to a chair. Your father was bound and gagged, as was your mother.

"Bind the youngest too," called an unfamiliar voice from the corner of the room. You looked up and saw a strange man.

He had dark red hair, dark brown eyes, skin the colour of the honey your father sold, and a slim but muscular frame.

For a moment, your heart stopped. You couldn't believe this was happening. There was a stranger in your house.

You sat down and Maggie reached for a strap on the table. Suddenly the man stopped her.

"Wait," his gruff voice called. "Child, tie down your sister." You did as he told you to, trading places with Maggie and tying her down. Your father made muffled protests, which were silenced by a knock to the head with the rifle. "Now sit."

You sat down obediently, and the man took the final strap and hugged it tightly to your body, keeping you to the chair. You felt his fingers linger over your body. A shiver ran up your back as he rested his chin on your shoulder momentarily.

From Atan's perspective, his plan was going great until he sent the daughter to get the youngest. She came back with possibly the most beautiful girl Atan had ever seen.....

Something about you just.... drew him in. He tied you up, allowing himself to touch your sides. You were squishy, but not fat. Just enough to be cuddly. You wore an old men's shirt as pajamas. He set his chin on your shoulder, inhaling your scent. It was amazing. He wanted to lick your neck at that moment. But he held himself back.

Atan had to wait. Of course, he'd have plenty of time to take advantage of the.... nearby attractions, when he wanted to. But first he had to get down to business.

Finding the rifle had been easy. It was on display above the fireplace, so it wasn't hard to find. Urging the unsuspecting family members out of their beds was easy on its own.

It had never been too hard to boss people around when you're holding a gun to their head.

"Listen up," Atan stated in a cold, harsh voice to the quivering family. "I shall be here for as long as I see fit. One wrong move...."

He aimed the gun at your mother. She whimpered in fear. Your father looked like he was just about to rip the man's head off.

"....and I kill one off. You try to escape..." A sickening smirk spread across his face. "Then you all die."

Maggie was on the verge of tears. Ephraim was barely concious, still reeling. His glazed over eyes were looking to his first sister with worry. Your father only cared for your mother. Your mother only cared for herself.

That left you with no one giving a fuck about your Well being. Wasn't the first time, you weren't expecting it to be the last time.

"Be good," warned the stranger. "And you'll get to go." Maggie nodded frantically, begging through her gag to be allowed into Ephraim's arms.

You were the only one left ungagged, but you didn't speak or fight. You just sat there, existing.

*****
So.... there's another chapter. What would you do in this situation?

Don't forget to vote and comment! Have a nice day!