13

13

"Maggie...." cried Ephraim. "Oh, Maggie.... are you okay? Please tell me you're okay.... is the baby hurt?"

"Ephie.... I'm fine," she groaned. They laid on the floor of the barn where they had been thrown. "I don't know if the baby is okay. I can't tell. I can't really feel my body very well...."

Ephraim sighed shakily.

"I can't believe it.... YN betrayed us. Mum and Dad are dead. You're pregnant and there's someone out there planning on killing us. What are the odds?" Maggie sighed sadly, trying to retain some form of composure. She chuckled slightly.

"Hey, Ephraim," she said thoughtfully. "Do you remember those times when Mum would take you and me into town and we'd spend the whole day just shopping but not buying anything?" Ephraim chuckled too.

"Yeah. It was some of the greatest times of our lives. We got away from dad and YN. And we made some friends at the playground, remember?" Maggie sadly smiled.

"Of course I remember. God, I wanted so badly to be one of them..... just blissfully ignorant to the world and to what was happening."

Their smiles disappeared. The siblings  choked back the thoughts in their minds. Then one said something.

"And then we went home," Ephraim muttered.

"Dad made us take our clothes off..."

"And.... And...."

"Don't say it," Maggie pleaded. "Please, Ephie. Don't say it...." A tear slipped down her cheek. Memories of horrible things crept into her mind.

In the house, Atan sat you on the counter as he began making dinner. Dinner from the remaining bits of your father still in the fridge.

Some how, you weren't disgusted by it. In fact, you licked your lips as he began to cook the meat as if it were steak.

While cooking, Atan would once in a while lean over and peck you on the lips, or hand feed you a piece of meat that was thoroughly cooked. You smiled and ate the piece straight out of his hand. The strange domesticity of it all was welcomed and greatly appreciated.

Two murderous psychopaths enjoying a home cooked meal made of one's father.

As the meal was finished cooking, Atan handed you plates to set the table. You set the plates down. Atan set the tray of steak down and gently set his hands on your waist. You yelped as he rubbed your thigh.

"A-Atan? What are you doing....?" You Asked hesitantly.

"Simple," he murmured, nuzzling his face into your hair. "I'm cuddling my lady." You chuckled.

"Your lady, hm? Since when am I your lady?" He held you tightly, kissing the base of your neck possessively.

"You're my Bonnie, darling," he muttered. "And I'm your Clyde. And we won't be split up. Understood?" You chuckled.

"Atan. You're cute, but-"

He whipped you around and pulled out a knife that had been laying to cut the meat. Just as quickly, he tore off his sleeve, destroying his shirt. Atan offered the blade to you, holding the handle in your direction.

"Um.... What do you want me to do?" Atan smiled.

"Mark what belongs to you...." he whispered enticingly. "Carve your name into my skin. I'll wear it like a badge of honour, my love....."

Of course you were hesitant. Like.... what the actual fuck. Were you going to do it? Pledge yourself to this psychopath.

He was the only one who would ever understand you..... your thirst for blood. Your hunger for flesh.....

You pressed the blade into his arm. Blood rushed from the wound and he flinched, but did his best to not squirm as you carved your name. It took far too long in your name into his body.

Finally, it was carved deeply into his arm.

YN

Now it was your turn. You had gotten used to pain because of your parents and your siblings. You barely flinched when he broke your skin with the blade.

Now on your arm, matching the scars on his arm, was his name.

ATAN

You smiled as you bled from the wounds. He held his arm beside yours, also smiling.

Psychotic love was one hell of a drug, I suppose.....

*****
I know. Two chapters in one day. I'm on a road trip with nothing to do but write.
Don't forget to vote and comment! Have a nice day!