9

9

Feeding Maggie wasn't eventful. She didn't talk, didn't beg, didn't ask about the others. She just sobbed. You almost sympathized with her. You almost felt bad.

Almost.

She had never spoken to you outside of being professional. Your whole life, she was a stranger in the same situation. She never helped you, and when you offered help, she ignored you.

At night when you could hear her screams as Ephraim violated her, you had cried. You wanted to stop it. You  wanted to help.

You hadn't known it was screams of pleasure. And you had no idea what child of sin was to be born from it.

Why was Maggie being so quiet? Well I'll tell you. She was trying not to throw up.

The morning sickness was setting in....

Maggie was terrified of much more than the killer holding their family hostage. She was scared for Ephraim. And their baby growing inside of her. She was even more terrified of what would happen if their mother found out about it.....

Of course, their father knew. He was there when it happened. That old creepy pervert, watching his children enjoy each other in such an intimate way. He didn't say anything about it besides "just don't let your mother know". It was one month into the pregnancy. What was she supposed to do? Why did Maggie have to live in such a hell hole?

Would she ever get out of there? Would she ever be able to raise her baby with the man she loved? Why did she have to fall in love with her brother.....

You left without another word, leaving Maggie to her own thoughts. Atan met you in the dining room and set a bowl in front of you. He smiled lightly.

"Eat up," he muttered happily. You glanced into the kitchen. The body was gone, and instead there was an empty chair with a pool of blood around it.

"Where did Dad go?" You asked him. Atan smirked softly into his stew and ate a large chunk of meat. A sick feeling rushed over you, but it quickly  dissipated.

You ate.

Holy fuck, you ate it. You ate the meat from your father's bones.

"Its pretty good," you said with a small smile. Atan smiled back and cheered to you. His little psychopath was growing up to be a lovely little killer.

Atan couldn't tell if he was a proud mama or not. One thing he did notice, however, was how your lips moved ever so gracefully as you chewed the meat that you knew was the flesh of your father.

Atan stood up, deciding that self control was for the weak. He set a hand on your shoulder and set his chin on the top of your head.

"You're such a good girl, YN," Atan whispered. "You obey so well, don't you? You'll be my good little killer?"

A shiver ran down your back but you didn't shove him off. There was a comforting echo in his touch. A slice of something you had never felt.

You obediently ate your father, Atan standing over your shoulder wondering what horrible things he would be able to do to you.....

It didn't take long for you to embrace cannibalism. Even more worrying, however, you sat close beside Atan on the couch. He set his arm over your shoulder, not bothering with attempting to show any restraints. You knew what he wanted from you.

Well, you thought you knew. In Atan's mind, you were the Bonnie to his Clyde. Finally he had found a psychopath just like him.

And he had no intentions of ever leaving you behind.

*****
Don't forget to vote and comment! Have a nice day.