𝘰𝘯𝘦

"Cassidey Barnes."
"Hm?" I lifted my head from the palm of my hand looking up at the teacher who's name i have jet to figuere out.
"I asked you, if you could awsner the question I've asked you two times by now." The female teacher raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms awaiting my anwser.

"Uh- fourteen?"
"This is english literature not math, Cassidey. You have got to pay more attention if you wish to get anywhere in this school." I signed and let my face rest on the palm of my hand again so I could go back to daydreaming. It's not like I even want to be anywhere near this goddamn school in the first place.

It was my third day at Moordale. I had to transfer to this school after my parents divorce. I went with my dad to his hometown in the United Kingdom well my mom stayed back in the Netherlands, where I was born and raised. I was glad I got to leave everything behind and get a fresh start somewhere new. I tought this time my highschool experience would be diffrent, but I was wrong.

"Well, that was the bell. Please don't froget to read over chapter five before thurseday and turn in your papers on chapter four by the end of next week. Cassidey, could you stay for a minute please?" I rolled my eyes cause i knew exectally what this would be about.

"Yes, miss?"
"Cassidey i've been meaning to talk to you about your wardrobe." I tried to pretend like I didn't know what she was talking about, like I did with all teachers when they addresed me on this issue.
"What about it?"
"You see, I've noticed some of the boys in this class get.. distrected by your.. uhm-" She looked down at my chest and back up at me.

"Well am I breaking the dress code, miss? No. I'm not. Just cause my chest is bigger then some of the other girls in this class, and some boys can't keep their eyes on their paper, shouldn't mean I'd have to dress up as a fucking nun." I put my hands on my hips and looked the teacher dead in the eyes. I've had this convorsation with almost every teacher i have ever had.

"That's not what i mean. What i meant was-" "Was that i should still dress more 'appropriate for my body type'. How about instead of trying to teach me that I can't dress how I want, you teach those boys to keep their eyes to themselfs and that girls like me are more then just a pair of big tits, miss." Before she could anwser I walked past her out of the classroom and slammed to door behind me.

Yes, I had big tits. Very big tits. That's why I can't have a normal highschool experience. I was constantly shamed, judged or sexualized for something I did not choose to have. It was like this at my old school, and it still is here.

"New girl got some tits."
"I'd shag her."
"She looks like a slag."
"Bet she'd show me er' tits for a tenner."

I hear all the whispers well I walk down the hall. I just chose to ignore them.
It doesn't matter what country you move to, teenagers are still assholes.

"Hey new girl, how much did that titjob cost you?" I looked to my left to see the group of people who had been mocking me for my chest the second i walked into this school. The 'untoucables'.

"Shut the fuck up, Ruby. I still got more tits then you will ever have flat bitch." I flipped them off and kept walking. I heard them yelling some insults back at me but I kept going. It was not worth to spill energy over something like that.

I opend my locker and picked out the books I would need for the next period and my lunch. I was starving.
"Hey, Cass." "Hey Eric." I smiled at the bright shirtted boy next to my locker. Eric has the locker next to mine, he has been kind to me since my first day here. He was also the person that showed me arround school on my first day. Thanks to that, we also found out our dad's where friends before my dad moved to the Netherlands for my mom.

"Isn't Otis with you?" Eric shook his head and leaned back against the lockers.
"He's sick today. He texted me saying he had the flu or something. I'm going over to his house after school to keep him company."
"Awh, that sucks. Wish him well for me."
"Acctualy, would you like to join me? Otis really liked you hanging out with us these past days."

His offer to come with him made me all sorts of happy. I was so happy to finally have met some people who don't automatically judge me just cause of my chest. "I'd love to! Thanks, Eric."

Suddenly, Eric was pushed back against the locker by a guy I had never seen before. I backed away and didn't know how to react except stare at them.

"What's up Tromboner." "H-Hi, Adam."
He got even closer to Eric's face, intimedating him. "Hurry the fuck up, and give me your lunch and your money. I havn't got all day, queer."

That did it for me. I didn't know Eric long, but no one talks like that to my friends. I was a pretty strong girl so i was able to push him off of Eric.

"What the fuck is your problem?! Get your own fucking lunch money, asshole!"
"And who the fuck might you be?"
"His friend. Now leave him alone."
Adam got closer to me and I didn't move an inch. He didn't scare me. Even if he wanted to hurt me, there were to many people around for him not to get in trouble.

"I'm not afraid to hurt a chick."
"I'm not afraid to get hurt. Try me." I saw Adam's eyes fill with rage. But before he could do something, someone called his name.

"Adam. My office. Now." I looked behind Adam to see headmaster Groff standing infront of the crowd of people that had circled around us, wich I hadn't even noticed untill then. Adam groaned softly and leaned foreward towards me so he was only inches away from my face.

"I'm going to fucking kill you, melon tits." Before i could anwser, he walked away towards headmaster Groff.
"Everyone get to class!" Headmaster Groff shouted before walking off to his office with Adam.

I looked over at Eric who's jaw was almost hitting the floor. "You're one of the bravest people I have ever met. Thank you for that, Cass."
"Anyone would have done that. I got to get to class now, Eric. I'll see you after school?" "Yeah. If you're not killed by Adam." Me and Eric laughed at his joke and i waved him goobye.

I quickly ran towards my next class so I wouldn't be late. Untill I realised I was lost. This school was massive.