𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

'I walked towords my bike when i saw him walking in my direction. I scoffed at him and drove off into the direction of my house.'

"Cassidey! It's so good to see you, thanks for comming!" I could barely hear Aimee over all the music and people talking. She gave me a hug as soon as i walked thru the front door. I arrived a little later so the party was already going full.

"Thanks Aimee! Have you see Otis and Eric?" Aimee looked behind me and pointed at the dance floor. "You see that big walking orange attempting to dance?" Oh god, Eric.

I sprinted over to Eric and turned him around to face me. "Cassidey! Welcome to the party!" He was obbviously drunk out of his mind. "Eric why are you dressed like an orange highlight marker?!" He didn't awsner my question just tried to make me dance with him wich i refussed. I did not like dancing.

"Where is Otis?" He shrugged his shoulders well he kept dancing.
"I don't know Cass! Havn't seen him for a good while. Ask Maeve, she's probably outside." I nodded and gave him a pat on his shoulders. "Don't do stupid stuff, Eric. See you later!"

I walked outside to see Aimee and Maeve sitting on the staircase infront of the door. Around them were people smoking and couples making out.
"Hey, mind if i join you?" "Not at all, have a seat." Maeve patted the stone step next to her and i sat down.

"Oh. He's cute." I looked over to see a kid with a joint in his hand doing to most rediculous dance moves i have ever seen.
"Why do you always go after stoners, Aims?" "Doesn't he remind you of somebody?" I looked at him but couldn't figure out who.

"Adam."
"No, not Adam more like a-"
"No, Aimee she meant, Adam. Look!"
Behind the stoner boy was an angry Adam marching directely towards us.
"I WANT CLOSURE!" Adam yelled at Aimee then she quickly called everyone inside.

The second i stood up i got a call from Eric wich i had to anwser, just to be sure that he wasn't puking his brains out over Aimee's toilet. "Hello?! Eric i can't talk right now there is an angry Adam-"
"Cassidey, you have to come here right now! I'm teaching the untouchebles how to give blowjobs!" "Eric, what?!"

Then i heard the door slam shut behind me. I ran up towards the door before Adam could. "Aimee! Let me in!"
"I'm sorry Cassidey. But if i let you in, Adam will come in too!" I signed and let my head fall against the door.

I turned around only to by faced by a very angry Adam. It might not have been the best time to mess with him, but i just had too.

"Well, hello Mister-monster-cock-Groff."
He quickly coverd my mouth with his hand and moved his face even closer to mine. I tought by now he learned that that didn't effect me what so ever.
"Better shut the fuck up befor i—"

I pushed his hand away from my mouth and move away from him. "What the fuck. I know where that hand has been i don't want that anywhere near my mouth." He leaned back against the door and grossed his arms. "That was my left hand. I'm right handed, melon tits."
"Will you ever stop calling me that, monster cock?" "No."

I signed and sat back down on the stair case i was previously sitting on with Maeve and Aimee. Only to notice that Adam sat down next to me. "Why are you sitting next to me?."
"Oh, i'm sorry i didn't know this spot was reserved for someone els." He said in the most sarcastic tone i have ever heard anybody speak with.

I rolled my eyes and dissided to play alone with his little game of sarcasm. "My apolegies, i think this seat acctualy is yours. If you look closely at name tag attatced to your seat it will say 'asshat'."
I put my face in the palm of my hand and looked away from Adam.

"That was a nice move you pulled today. Everybody knows you have a giant cock, your girlfriend dumbed you and you're not allowed at a party! Well done mister Groff." I looked at him again but he was staring at the ground, he seemed sad. I felt kind of bad for him.

"...Adam, can i ask you something?"
He looked up at me. Probably supprised i used his acctualy name and not an insult.
"When you were on the table today, why did you look at me when you said 'and that's my dick'? I was just wondering." Adam got a small smirk on his face and he lifted both his eyebrows, giving him the most dickhead expression i have ever seen him have.

"Cause now, you acctually had a good look at it instead of a small peak when you walked in on me wankin'." I laughed a little but was also sort of disgusted.
"Yeah, like i acctualy wanted to see your cock. That's disgusting."
"Then why did you keep staring for a few seconds after i yelled at you to get out?"
"Man, can you really blame me? Your dick is the size of a tree. Anyone would stare. Did you not notice everyone staring when you flashed it today?"

He laughed back at me. "I mean, can say the same thing about you, melon tits."
"Ha, i guess we're both blessed with huge things we hate." His smile slowley went away and he raised his eyebrow.
"How do you know i hate my dick?"
"I just assumed. I hate my tits. They give me back pain, i get sexualised and called a slut everywhere i go, even by strangers sometimes. And i can never find a pretty bra cause they never have them in my cup size! I wish i had normal boobs."

I looked down at my chest and signed. I hated these things. "Me too."
I looked up at Adam, who was looking me directally in my eyes.
"I wish i had a normal dick. So that not everyone would go 'look there goes the headmaster's son with his giant cock!'"
I couldn't help but laugh it his response. It was so funny the way he said it.

"Guess we have something we can relate over, hu?" "Yeah." There was a moment of silence between us wich acctualy, was kind of nice. I looked over at Adam and noticed that when Adam wasn't talking or being a straight up dickhead, he can acctualy be kind of handsome.

"Anyway, i'm gonna go and find another way into here." Adam stood up and looked at the house infront of him trying to figure out a way in.

"Why? Aimee made it veryclear she doesn't want to talk to you." I stood up aswell, looking at him. "I need to know why she broke up with me. I need closure." "Adam, if she doesnt want you at her party you should respect that."

Adam's expression went from calm, back to angry. He marched back over to me and grabbed my shoulder, with his right hand this time and pointed his finger in my face. "Don't fucking tell me what to do, melon tits." I scoffed at him and a smile grew on my face.

"There is the Adam i know and love." He roughly let me go and pushed me back.
"You... Nevermind. Catch you around, melon tits." He walked away towards the back of Aimee's house.

"My name is Cassidey! Incase you didn't know!" "I did!" I smiled as i saw him back away behind the house. I decided to head back home since i knew the party was not going to be fun anyway.
I was glad i got to talk to Adam.