𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

'"Fine. Come on then. If you touch anything in my room i will break your fucking leg, monster cock." He chuckled and followed me towards my bike.'

"Hey dad, sorry i'm a bit later i forgot to text you i walked home." My dad turned around with a smile on his face.
"It's not problem, pumpkin. Why did you walk? Did your bike brea— Oh, who's this?" He looked at me and Adam, waiting for me to introduce him.

"Oh, right. This is Adam, we have to work on a history project togeder."
My dad smiled and stood up from his chair to shake Adam's hand. Adam shook my dad's hand without saying anything. I guess he also wasn't such a polite lad outside of school.

"A project hu? I tought you finally brought home my new son-in-law."
I looked over at Adam who was casualy covering his mouth, holding back his laughter. Dickhead.
"Dad! Okay, we're gonna go upstairs now bye!" I quickly pushed Adam upstairs towards my room well he was still holding back his laughter.

"I'm sorry for my dad. He thinks his jokes are fucking hilarious." I closed my door when me and Adam walked in. Adam as my boyfriend? What the fuck, dad?

"It was fucking hilarious, acctualy." Adam laughed and flopped down on my chair that was sitting infront of my desk.
I sat down on the floor and put my school stuff and the papers the teacher gave us for the project infront of me.

"Why the fuck are you sitting on the ground, melon tits?" I looked up at Adam who was giving me a weird look.
"I prefer the work on the ground. It just works better for me, i have more space down here. Plus, you're sitting at my desk."

Adam ignored my anwser and looked thru all the stuff on my desk. There was nothing more then my make-up, a few notebooks for school, art supplies and some drawings i made.
"Adam, could you hand me the red notebook that's on my desk?" He kept ignoring me. "Adam?" He still didn't anwser me. I stood up to get it myself only to see Adam holding one of my drawings.

"You drew this?" I stayed quiet and nodded. I always felt akward when people looked at my drawings. I wasn't very confident in my drawing skills. I prepared myself mentally to be made fun of by Adam.

"It's... Really good, melon tits." I looked up at him and he was still looking at my drawing. It was a drawing of a girl i saw well at the airport, i tought she looked very pretty.

"T-Thanks, Adam. That's nice of you." He looked back at me and didn't say anything. He just pressed his lips into a thin line. "Could you hand me that notebook now, doh? I need it for the project." I pointed to the red notebook that was next to his right arm. Adam handed me the notebook without say anything els.

I decided to do the project on the Heineken kidnapping. The biggest kidnapping that ever happend in the Netherlands. Thankfully i learned alot about it in school back when i lived in the Netherlands so i barely had to google anything.

Well i was working, Adam obbviously didn't do anything. He also barely talked to me. He was either on his phone or messing around with my stuff.

"Adam, why are you even here? Like, really? You've seen what i've been working on for the past 20 minutes and you know that i'm making sure we get a good grade. Why don't you just leave."
Adam looked at me, shrugged his shoulders and went back to looking at my make-up.

I stood up and walked over to him. I spinned his chair around so he had to look at me. "Tell me." Again, he shrugged his shoulders and tried to go back to messing with my stuff but i kept his chair in place with my hand. "Either go home right now or tell me why you're still here."

Adam stood up and looked down at me, squeezing his fists togeder. "Fine. Wanne know why in still here? I don't want to go home. At home i only get reminded of what a failure i am. I always do this. Hang out with people even after they don't want me around anymore. I'll literally do anything to not go home and get told by my dad how asshamed he is of me. And ofcorse my mom only watches and doesn't do shit about it."

Adam looked down at his feet. I noticed he was trying not to cry. I was probably the first person to ever confront him on this. I didn't know he felt like this.

"Adam.. I didn't kno-" "No, i'll go."
Adam quicklly walked past me towards my door but before he could place his hand on the door knob i grabbed his wrist.

"Adam don't go. I knew your dad was hard on you but that.. If my dad did that to me i would do the exact same thing. Plus, i really don't mind having you around. I'm sorry if i acted like i wanted you gone i was just confussed why you would want to hang out with me."
Adam let go off door knob and faces the floor. He stayed quiet as i was still holding his wrist.

"Why wouldn't i want to hang out with you? You're one of the few people in the school who's not scared of me or a complete idiot." I let out a small laugh and let go of his wrist.

"Well ofcorse, calling me names and getting in my personal space isn't exectally something that would scare me." I looked at him and a small smile apeared on his face.

"Please stay, okay? Fuck your dad.."
He finally faced me and still had a small smile on his face. "Have you got any Nesquick?" I chuckled and pushed a few pices of hair out of my face. "Yeah. Sure. Let's go get some."

I leaned past him to open the door but he placed his hand on my shoulder before i could. "Hey. Thanks, Chassidey."
"You called me by my name again."
"'Melon tits' is becoming boring. I'll just use that untill i find something new to call you by. Plus, it sounds nice." I blushed slightly. Did Adam Groff really just make me blush?