𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

He texted me this right before I got to his house. He told me he loves me. Fuck. Why did he have to go.
It's not fucking fair.

Two weeks later

I got off of my bike and placed it in the bikestand next to Eric's bike. While we had our break, me and Eric made up again. He explained to me what happened between them and had no idea why Adam kissed him. It hurted alot to hear Adam kissed him. But i'm glad I knew the truth now. I'm glad that now I knew I really wasnt special to him. Even so, I still couldn't stop thinking about him.

I sighed and leaned against my bike well i took my phone out of my pocket. I stared at my background. It was the picture Otis took of me and Adam at the dance. I made it my background after i read the text he sended to me the day he went to military school.
wait for me i love u
It hadn't left my mind. It was stuck up there. It was all i could think about.

"You're staring at it again." I snapped out of my toughts and looked up at Eric who was waiting on me with a raised eyebrow. "You coming Cas?" I nodded and put my phone back into my pocket.

"I told you, you should change your background. This way you'll keep thinking of him. He's not coming back anytime soon." I looked at my feet well lishtening to Eric talk. I knew he was right but i missed him so much. I looked over at Eric and saw him looking at his feet as well. I knew he missed Adam too. I knew he had the same feeling for him as me, he just didn't want to admit it.

"I know. I will eventually. I just.. I want to keep feeling like this whenever I think about him for a little bit longer you know?" He sighed and nodded. "Yeah, i know."

"Eric! Cas!" We both looked up to see Otis happily waving at us with Ola standing next to him holding his hand. I never really talked to Ola that much. I just really don't like her for some reason.
Otis did seem happier ever since he started dating her, so I'm happy for them.

"Hey Otis, Hi Ola. It's your first day here right?" I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Yeah! Is there anything I should know about?" "Nah, nothing special really happends around here."

We all walked into the school togeder and as soon as we opened to doors we were greeted by running and screaming teenagers with mouth caps on. We all looked at echother confused. "Did we walk into an episode of the Walking Dead or something? What the fuck is going on?" I scratched my head and looked at the others who seemed just as confussed as me

Simon, a kid from my math class walked up to us with a box filled to the rim with the white mouth caps everyone was wearing. "Chlamydia. Everyones got it. One for a fiver, three for ten." I shook my head in disbelief. Did these idiots really think you can get chlamydia from breathing? "Do you seriously think you can get chlamydia from breathing the same air as people? That's ridiculous! Are british people really this dumb?" Simon scoffed at me and raised his shoulders. "Shh! They don't know that, do they? Don't kill my buisness melon tits!" Simon shoved me to the side with his box.

I heard Otis yell something at him but all the scream around me became silent.
Melon tits
Fuck why can't his voice leave my head.

"Cas. Cas!" I snapped back to reality to be faced with a concerning looking Eric.
"You okay? You zoned out again." I nodded. "I'm fine Eric, thanks. Let's head to assembly okay?" I grabbed Erics arm and happily made my way down to the auditorium, with Adam's voice still stuck on my head. I choose to just ignore it and distract myself with whatever shit-master-Groff had to talk about this morning.

———————

"Well, Assembly was a shit show. Am i right, Eric?" I nudged him but no response. I noticed he was staring at someone, I look the direction he was looking in only to see.. Adam? I was about to approach him only for him to turn around and him being someone els. Ofcorse.

I nudged Eric again and he looked at me with a small smile. "What?" I grabbed his hand and squeezed it a little. "I miss him too." I mouthed to him so Otis wouldn't hear and i saw Eric's eyes fall to the ground. He nodded. I'm glad me and Eric are friends again, even tho he loved the same boy as me.

———————

"Dad I'm home!" No respond. He was probably out. I trew my bag on the chair and let myself fall down on the couch. I closed my eyes and let out a huge sigh i've probably ever let out. I let my head fall on one of the pillows.
I took my phone out of my pocket to see a text from Eric.

🥺Ericc: ur right i miss him too i miss him so much idk why but i do
🥺Ericc: i know he loves u its just idk ive never had a boy kiss me like that
🥺Ericc: if he comes back dont worry about me standing in the way of u two i want u to be happy with him cas
🥺Ericc: even tho im not sure if he will come back

I smiled. Eric is a good friend. I'm so glad I met him.

"Thanks eric"
"Ur a great friend ily so much"
"Maybe that Rahim kid is something for u lol u rlly seemed to like him"

I smiled and put my phone down. I rolled over so my face was facing the wall. My smiled faded away as his face appeared in my head again. I wonder if he was thinking about me aswell.